90 day countdown

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Glockster27

First I want to thank you for all the great information on this thread. My wife has been waiting 62 days and still counting for her permit. I realize that holidays can slow things up but this is BS. ;) I will call them Wednesday to check the status.

Life at home will be so much better once the permit arrives.:D I will let you know what they say when I find out.

Guest canynracer

good luck!!! I am sure you will all get them very soon...all of the holidays cause a lot of vacation time, most companies are working with skeleton staffs this time of year...

Guest UncleB

Called today, and found out that I was approved on Dec. 28, and that the Holidays had been the primary reason for the delay. Permit should be arriving by mail by the middle of next week.

I called today to find they never got my paper work..

Along with most of the folks that took the pistol class with me.

I had to fax a copy to them.. I will call tomorrow to see that they got it..

Guest UncleB
Good to hear. I'd grab the tent and pitch it at the mailbox. Then I'd pick it up from where ever it landed and go back in. It's too cold for that crap.

10-4 on the cold. Zero fun, sir.

Guest canynracer
I called today to find they never got my paper work..

Along with most of the folks that took the pistol class with me.

I had to fax a copy to them.. I will call tomorrow to see that they got it..

Good thing you didnt wait the entire 90days to find that out...

I agree with Mike, that sounds shady, If you call them and they didnt get the fax, I would UPS/FEDEX it and require a signature...that way you can track it.

Good luck

Guest canynracer
Called today, and found out that I was approved on Dec. 28, and that the Holidays had been the primary reason for the delay. Permit should be arriving by mail by the middle of next week.

yep...and it starts...you know...sometimes they are FASTER after the holidays...maybe by sat or monday??? I would leave work early and wait for the mail till I got it...LOL

Guest canynracer
Called today the Wife and I were both approved and it should be here in 7-14 days.. :woohoo:

Woo HOO!!!

Read above post about being faster after the holidays... :rofl:

metal what paperwork didn't they get?

Its a big coincidence that others from your class had misplaced paperwork too.

They did not receive the application I filled out at the DMV..I had the yellow copy and faxed it to them..

Good thing you didnt wait the entire 90days to find that out...

I agree with Mike, that sounds shady, If you call them and they didnt get the fax, I would UPS/FEDEX it and require a signature...that way you can track it.

Good luck

I applied on Oct.2 so I did wait awhile :):D:wall:

I was told that and I could wrong but the prints go to the TBI and the apps. go to the HCP people.. I bet someone new sent both to the TBI by mistake...