tonye

why was my thread locked. ^^^ rules

Google it...you get hits

therefore, its official

Results 1 - 4 of 4 for douchebaggerness. (0.39 seconds

Just thought I would let you know that there are now 5 results and TGO is on the top. :confused::lol:

Ok, there are now 6, and the second one is my post, in a "View Single Post" link...:stare::rock::rock::rock::rock::google:

I'm famous!!! Oh this is Dave....but not that Dave.......

I can't believe that I don't remember posting all of these things under my many split personalities. :confused:

Well it may be hard to remember considering all the free time that you have. :google:

Often times "the guilty dog barks the loudest." Seems some forget what first attracted them to TGO in the first place. Using it is a privilege, not a right. I think most of our members enjoy and appreciate the Forum and are greatful for the effort and energy that goes into producing it.

Looks like we got bumped down to #2!

TGOSearch.jpg

They were googleing douchebaggerness not TGO

Nice to see our TGO is #2 of 1,660,000 That's pretty good!

When I write my “BOOK†with all my escapades and the rough and unfair treatment the admin has given me from this forum……. ( not to mention the PMs and emails)

I do promise to not forget the little guys who made me famous.

The book will be titled:

“C'mon and turn it on, wind it up, blow it out ....... TGOâ€

{Ref: Dan& Jean}

:D

When I write my “BOOK” with all my escapades and the rough and unfair treatment the admin has given me from this forum……. ( not to mention the PMs and emails)

I do promise to not forget the little guys who made me famous.

The book will be titled:

“C'mon and turn it on, wind it up, blow it out ....... TGO”

{Ref: Dan& Jean}

:D

:)