Went got an XD.

Verne

Went yesterday and a buddy of mine hooked me up on a great deal for an XD45 Subcompact.

IMG_4440.jpg

And also this beauty that I love.

A SpringField P9C 40cal.

IMG_4443.jpg

I have in them around what the XD is new.

So my questions is does anyone know how to break down a P9C? I have searched the net with no luck. I know you have to line up the two marks on the back of the slide and frame but after that I am having no luck breaking it down.

Thanks,

Verne

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Found that is was a cz75 clone but never thought to search under it. Found it and got it figured out. Was going about it right just not pushing on the pin hard enough. Manual said use the base of the clip.

Thanks,

Verne

Guest bkelm18
Found that is was a cz75 clone but never thought to search under it. Found it and got it figured out. Was going about it right just not pushing on the pin hard enough. Manual said use the base of the clip.

Thanks,

Verne

*cough* Magazine *cough*. :cry: That pin can be pretty tough to get out sometimes. The bottom of my magazines are rubber so that wont work, I use a punch instead.

Almost typed that but was being lazy. Should have guessed I would catch hell for it.

I was pressing on it and was sure that was how it came out. Was right buy never thought to use some thing on it. To use to the Browning Hi-Power.

Verne

Well the XD is already gone. Back to the one I got it from. Here is the story.

After picking up the XD and the P9C he shows up and says he has one more he is going to let go. Then tells me it is the Beretta Model 96 40 cal. He then tells me if I would rather have it then the XD he would just swap out with me. So me already having a weakness for Beretta's I had to take it. It also came with fobes holster and 2 clips. So fun to come as soon as I can go put some rounds through them.

Verne