Knoxville Gun Show this weekend (November 28-29)

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be there in the morning with my Dad and Uncle, I think we will have an SKS or two and a couple of pistols to trade or sell and I believe he(my dad) was going to take his AK to sell and he is selling for less than he paid. I dont even think he ever shot it and it is new, he bought it from a dealer a few shows ago on a whim.:drool:

Most of the tables were full. SKS's were running $250 and up. Saw AKs for less than $500. Cheapest AR I saw was $700 for a lite model (the ones with no sites). There was a table that had Mosin 91/30's for $129.

Pistol wise, I saw nothing of interest. Sold what I came to sell and went home with nothing, but money.

As usual alot of knives, beef jerky, jewelry, walking shoe inserts, and cheap holsters. Saw alot of reloading supplies which was good, but all the vendors seemed to be very proud of what supplies they had. $48.99 for 1K of Wolf Small Pistol Primers, $27.00 for 1lb of RL15 powder, $24.99 for 1lb of AA 2230...I think you would be better off ordering supplies online.

DaG

Ok, blowing leaves or going to the gun show... blowing leaves or going to the gun show... I don't get it! That's a no brainer! A Bad Gun Show is better than blowing leaves any day of the week! ;)

I blew leaves and hauled them around all day. It was worth it!

Sunday is another day.....

I have a backpack blower I can bring over if needed.

Thanks Daniel. Stihl BR340 was one of my first investmenbts when we got this place. If I stay up on it, it is workable. A few weeks ago it took about 9 hours to blow the place clean. The stuff gets so deep it is near impossible to move. Got one 100 foot tall Hickory that won't let go. Got to clean up what is there before that day happens.

Other than that I wish I could go gunshowing. Always a good time

Appreciate that but the yard is in order. Wanna check out this show Sunday?

I'm planning on selling my AK but don't know if I want to take it to the show. I think I'll bow out of this one. Aren't there several before Christmas? I'd like to hit up the next one. Its too late for me to get all my crap together for this show.

I'm planning on selling my AK but don't know if I want to take it to the show. I think I'll bow out of this one. Aren't there several before Christmas? I'd like to hit up the next one. Its too late for me to get all my crap together for this show.

One more show in two weeks. Dec. 12-13.