Look at this giant landwhale stealing a kid's christmas present

Guest Schwarzgebrannt

Guest Schwarzgebrannt

Video showing an adult woman stealing a toy pistol from my son Matthew on 1/1/10 at a Christmas party at my cousins' house. The -ahem- rather large lady in red sneaks up behind him and after a few attempts, steals his toy gun from him. We looked for it for a long time. Matthew had tears in his eyes when he realized he had 'lost it'

What really happened was that the lady who stole it was angry that her son was not allowed to play with it. Matthew shared it with him for a while, but the child didn't want to give it back. My wife told him that it belonged to Matthew and that he had to give it back to him. This angered the kids' mom, so she told everyone that Matthew was hitting other kids with the toy. Well, when the kids are all opening their presents, she walks up behind Matthew and is picking up wrapping paper. She wads it up into a ball, and then unwraps it again and lays it down over Matthews' toy pistol, picking it up again with the trash and handing it off to others who were involved. She swore she had no idea where it was. Everyone involved watched a little 8 year old frantically search for his favorite Christmas gift, and said not a word.

At :06, Matthew is seen on the right in a black skeleton shirt.

1:26, Matthew is holding a toy shotgun, and his pistol is in his lap.

1:31, the thief approaches from behind Matthew, pretending to be interested in her childs' toys. (he is sitting right next to Matthew. For a second, she looks at her childs' present, then directly down at Matthews' toy gun in his lap.

1:42, the thief's niece points over to Matthew and says "The gun's right there Aunt Shelley, The gun's in his lap" As she points at Matthew. Immediately 'Aunt Shelley' makes a grab for it, but stops herself.

2:00 'Aunt Shelley' regains her composure, and prepares for another grab attempt.

2:02, Matthews' pistol is seen on the floor, right next to his right hand. Silencer and laser sight attached.

2:05, I (Santa) hand Matthew a present and he takes it over to where he was sitting, right next to his toy gun. The beast picks up her child's present and hands it to her niece and her bf.

2:12, 'Aunt Shelley" picks up some wrapping paper

2:19 'Aunt Shelley' tells her kid to go unwrap his present, and she crushes the wrapping paper into a tightly packed ball. Still glancing at Matthews Toy pistol, plainly visible on the floor in front of her.

2:30 'Aunt Shelley' places her hands on her fat hips and stares longingly at her prey, a kids Christmas toy.

2:34 'Aunt Shelley" Walks over to her Niece and her nieces bf and lets them know to be ready to intercept the goods.

2:41 The BEAST SPRINGS INTO ACTION, unwrapping the previously tight packed ball of paper and laying it ever so lovingly over the target.

2:47 she picks up some more paper and the one she just laid down, along with the toy gun.

2:50 'Aunt Shelley' quickly moves over to her helpers and passes off the toy gun to her co-conspirators.

3:09 The space where the toy pistol previously was is now empty!!! AMAZING!! At the same time, we see the two on the couch passing it to each other and hiding it.

3:12 'Aunt Shelley' walks away with the wadded paper, taking one last glance over her shoulder to be sure that the item is well hidden. We see the 2 on the couch whispering about the transfer.

3:21 On the couch we see a nice big HIGH FIVE for successfully depriving a child of his Christmas present. 'We are so crazy sometimes!!'

3:23 Have another look at the carpet where the gun was. It's LONG GONE.

There's also a facebook page set up to get the kid a new toy or airsoft gun.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jackdm3

I immediately wanted to call the beeyotch a beeyotch, but it appears she hands it to a relative to cut the binding wires and the kid soon plays with content. He has his eyes on the prize for the duration. Sorry. No conspiracy here, as much as I can see. And I love a good conspiracy story ...

Guest Schwarzgebrannt

Considering that she made it home with the pilfered item, and has admitted as such to people who found out her name and number and called it... I'm gonna have to say, watch it again. Again. :drama:

Guest Ghostrider

Looks to me like she snagged it and it was planned and worked with two other "adults".

I'm thinking an ass-whipping is in order. Or at least sending the film to everyone you can think of that knows her. Preacher, friends, teachers, local news, etc. etc.

Shame is the only thing that works on hogs. Well, used motor oil will get the parasites off of 'em, but that can be dirty work.

Guest jackdm3

I was looking at the kid in the middle that had two guns. But I didn't see a "little 8 year old frantically search for his favorite Christmas gift." If we're talking about the skeletal kid. At the end he says, "But Santa, I already have one of these." Or something like that. It doesn't seem like he's distraught, but he might be later.

Edited by jackdm3

That was her kid's toy in the box that she hands off. The theft is the pistol on the floor. You can see it there as she unwads the wrapping paper and lays it over the pistol. Watch from 2:40-2:50 and you will see. If it were my child I would have the fat bitch thrown in jail.

ETA- this video is only 4min long. I am sure the search for the toy happened after.

Guest Drewsett

Frankly I think her behavior is despicable. I don't know about thrown in jail, but at the very least I would have my lawyer draft her a letter threatening her with small claims court. The money is not important, it is the principle. Drag her through the mud until she apologizes.

• 2 months later...

Jan 06, 2010: UPDATE

A lot of you want to know what happened afterwards so here...

After we left the party, we went home with Matthew seriously bummed out about his toy missing. Later that night we were watching the video we took of the Xmas party, and that's when it dawned on us that we caught the theft on tape. The next morning I called my cousin and told her to tell Delana that I knew she stole the toy, and that we would like to have it back and an apology. Later my cousin called me back and said that Delana and the other three denied ever taking the toy. I told her I had caught them on videotape and that I would be posting it on youtube. I told her that if they wanted it taken down, all they had to do was return the stolen toy and apologize to Matthew directly.

A few hours later, I received a phone call from Delanas husband Don. He threatened to "burn down your house with your f**king family inside". I LOLed and posted the video for all to see. Not long afterwards, my cousin called back freaking out and said that Delana was going to priority mail the toy to her so she could give it to me. I said that wasn't good enough. I said either she herself returns it with an apology, or the video stays up. I still have not heard a response from Delana other than a few more threatening phone calls from her husband Don.

Guest Glock23ForMe

Why would you steal a toy from a CHILD AT CHRISTMAS and not give it back?? :mad::mad: Then call the news and cry on camera. Wow! People are idiots, and Karma is a real :up: . Kudos for the Dad though. Sometimes, humiliation is the key to keeping idiots in check.

Guest db99wj
Toy Guns for small children is a Bad Idea....Just my opinion.

Preserving before it gets "......."

Anyway, I'm wondering why we haven't seen Jerry Springer yet.