Upcoming TN Carry Permit Classes in Middle TN

Guest ETS_Inc

Guest ETS_Inc

Ladies and Gents,

I just wanted to take the time to post my upcoming Carry Permit Class schedule for those who are interested.

I teach the classes in Joelton, TN, for The Academy of Self-Protection, aka The Joelton Gunshop. http://www.academyofselfprotection.com/default.asp ASP is located at I-24, Exit 35, which is on the northwest side of Nashville, on the way to Clarksville. After exiting the interstate, head west, past the first traffic light, and you'll see a small strip mall building on the left. ASP is at the far end of the building, next to the empty field.

We have our own indoor range, consisting of 8 15-yard lanes. The targets are hung on a pulley system, allowing the shooter to vary their ranges. We have a great ventilation system in place. The range is limited to handguns, shotguns, and pistol caliber rifles.

The Carry Permit classes cost $90, and that price includes the necessary ammo. If you are in need of a gun, we have quite a number of range guns available, including Glocks, XD's, Sigs, S&W revolvers, a Ruger .22 pstol, Springfield 1911, and a Bersa .380. (FYI, the cost of the class will be going up to $100 on 01 JAN 08, as a reflection of the rising cost of ammo. This will be our first price increase in five years.) We also have all the requisite safety devices, such as ear and eye protection, available for our students.

I will be teaching classes on the following days:

17 NOV 07

21 NOV 07 (day before Thanksgiving)

24 NOV 07 (Saturday after Thanksgiving)

05 DEC 07

08 DEC 07

19 DEC 07

The classes begin at 9 am, and are finished at 5 pm. Since we have our own range, there is no need to drive to Smyrna to use the National Guard range, as many local schools do.

We try to keep our classes as interesting as possible, so the students don't become bored with the material. We also strive to uphold ourselves to the strictest levels of professionalism. Our classes are open to both men and women, and we treat both the same - with the dignity and respect we would like given to us. Your grandmother can come take our class without fear of being offended. We will also not push one brand of gun or another down your throats. We believe that the best gun for you is the one that you can best manipulate, afford, and shoot. We will offer advice, but only to steer you towards the right gun for you, not the gun we like best.

If you have any questions whatsoever, feel free to call me @ (615) 668-5345, or the range @ (615) 876-3010.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...