MCTS Club IDPA Match 02/06/2010

We will be hosting a fun yet challenging IDPA match this weekend at 990 Coon Creek Road in Dickson, TN. We will be displaying some new range props into the stages. We hope to see you there and always remember to bring a friend. New shooters shoot for $5.00. Plan on having approx 100 rds for the match.

We will be revealing a new design on the website to incorporate a modern look later this week. Please send me feedback/comments directly to me as it was built by the HOGNUT family.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We will be having pictures and videos of the match that will be posted to YouTube and our new website. Please contact me for a personal video of your shooting experience. Depending on time and amount of people wanting this, it will be a first come first serve basis.

Gonna try to make it, but leaving the pregnant wife to handle kid induced saturday morning craziness plus getting off-the-hook to enjoy the game sunday all in the same weekend may prove difficult...

Damn, sorry I couldn't make it today (the stages looked fun too), I'll be there on the 20th for sure (and I'll be hitting the match on the 13th at Gallatin too).

Hope you guys had a blast today!

you coming cook?

Really bummed I could not make it---the stages looked great but had a family event I needed to attend. Thanks for all the hard work you,Greg and others do to get these matches together. Hope to be there next time and probably in Gallatin this weekend!

yes. I did have the usual magazine/extractor problems but did fine with a 3rd place finish.

Knew it, awesome! Well... you can get a stronger extractor spring, but those mags in 9mm or .40 can make you crazy!