Chattanooga Gun show Feb 20 and 21

Anybody going to the Alahambra Shiner's show this weekend? I think I'm going Saturday morning to browse won't be buying unless my tax return comes in. If anyone wants to meet up I would like to put some names to faces. Also there is another upcoming show Feb. 27th and 28th at the National Guard Armory on Holtzclaw not sure If I will go to this one just never impresses me.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest faust921

I'm there. God knows last weekends' visit to a gun show in Dalton, GA of 400 people with 600 teeth between em' schlepping around 30 tables of retail price + 10% guns and ammo left me $8.00 lighter yet still dissatisfied.

If the weather is good, I'd just as well go to the range.

Guest faust921

Is it the same promoter? If so ill pass.

Can someone tell me, is there a law against setting up a gun show with isles wide enough to walk through? There's always someone with a stroller/O2 tank/cane/electric scooter/pack of spawn ect. is it so hard to add about 3 feet per isle. Is this some kind of gun show promoter genius that I'm missing?

Edited by faust921

I was there about all day talked to Spuds and other people I knew. It was an alright show saw a few good deals in the early morning saw a Stag M4 flattop AR for $700 I would have liked to had. Saw a few Garands and M1 carbines for good prices also. Not really all that exciting of a show though, think with Knoxville and Nashville having a show really hurt this show. I'll probably go after church tomorrow also since you get admission for both days. Look for the young guy with two ammo bandoliers slung on my shoulder that will be me.