S&W .40 Sigma

Guest Longshot1

What part of that is bull :D?? It's all true. I didn't just make this stuff up. Yall can't be serious when you say that a freeking Sigma is on par, quality wise, with a Glock. It just ain't the case. But if you like cheap guns, that are copies of original designs, made with inferior materials, then yeah, Sigma's rock out with their c*** out!!!!!!

A real Tenifer Twinkie...........:chill:

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bkelm18
What part of that is bull :D?? It's all true. I didn't just make this stuff up. Yall can't be serious when you say that a freeking Sigma is on par, quality wise, with a Glock. It just ain't the case. But if you like cheap guns, that are copies of original designs, made with inferior materials, then yeah, Sigma's rock out with their c*** out!!!!!!

;) Wow. So let me ask you this, why do you feel so threatened that people are saying that a Sigma is just as reliable as a Glock? You sure are acting extremely defensive about the issue.... just sayin....

My Sigma failed to fire enough to where I would not carry it. It was accurate, It had a comfortable grip, and it most of the time it was reliable. I shot about 2000 rounds through it and may have had a dozen FTFs. That's 1 FTFs in 167 shoots.

As many of my buddies and family who shot this pistol, not one of them said "WOW that is a nice pistol!" The only comments I got on it were about the looooong trigger pull.

For the price they were selling it at that gun show, you can't go wrong. It was a good deal. Many people love the Sigma as you can tell............;)

Guest tntrucknut

Why is it every time I see a sigma thread on forums, it turns into a bashing thread. These guns are not that bad. I'm sure there are much, much worse out there. I hope the OP got his question answered, if he can sift through the rubbish.

Guest m&pc9
What part of that is bull ;)?? It's all true. I didn't just make this stuff up. Yall can't be serious when you say that a freeking Sigma is on par, quality wise, with a Glock. It just ain't the case. But if you like cheap guns, that are copies of original designs, made with inferior materials, then yeah, Sigma's rock out with their c*** out!!!!!!

The OP asked about the Sigmas, He did not ask if you thought Glocks were the cream of the crop.

I have owned a sigma and yes they are as good as a Glock, But the trigger is hard to get use to. And they are made that way as a safety. So you dont shoot yourself in the ass( like a Glock).

And also I like the changeable back strap that Glock invented. Or was that S&W.

Ok, this thread is getting to be a little more than what is considered to be healthy and informative. I don't mind courteous debate, but the man said to not thread jack or drift, so I think we can call this a done topic.