Training in order to get the free training anyone?

Guest Len

Hello All:

Over in the Training forum, several of us have been discussing force-on-force training and the courses available at Tactical Response in Camden, TN. (http://www.tacticalresponse.com)

Tactical Response offers a free "reunion weekend" of training to TR alumni each year. This year's event is Oct 6-7. (http://www.tacticalresponse.com/courses/alumni.php)

I was also trying to gather some training buddies to sign up for the next TR Fighting Pistol course April 14-15 in Camden. www.tacticalresponse.com/training/schedule.php). Here is what I am thinking:

1) A bunch of TGO members shoot at TR together in April, meet in person, talk guns at night, etc.

2) We then, as TR alumni, have the chance to go to the free reunion training weekend in Oct, get some more excellent training, talk more guns, go to the Camden Friends of NRA dinner that same weekend, eat food, talk even more guns, try to win stuff at the FORNA auction, etc...

3) Have the first annual TN Gun Owners Face-To-Face meeting in conjunction with all that.

Sorry if I'm sounding overly enthusiastic about all this, but to me shooting is a social experience as much as anything (I'm not LEO or military), its simply more enjoyable and more educational with a partner/buddy/group. Most of my friends are just not into it.

And, before anyone asks, I dont work for TR nor have I ever met Mr. Yeager or any of his instructors. :lol:

Thanks for reading, happy and safe shooting!

-Len

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm planning on going to Mexico in April but I'm not sure of the exact date. If it is not during this time, I may go through the class again with the people here.

I'm planning on going to Mexico in April but I'm not sure of the exact date. If it is not during this time, I may go through the class again with the people here.

Shane:

We'd love to have you join us if you can make the dates work. So far most of the people who have expressed interest are from the middle TN area, so we can probably work out some shared transport, etc. Still hoping for another west-TN person as well. I'll keep you posted on the details by PM.

-Len

• 3 weeks later...
Guest PACKA45
:D sounds great... need to see how many we can get from east tn, have a meet and greet then to camden we go, i can hall 4 plus all we can pack.....