East Tn TGO Members JANUARY 2008 Meet

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Boomhower

I still can't say whether or not I will be there. That time is getting closer and closer. It will more than likely be a surprise if I show up. A surprise to myself as well.

Guest c.a.s.

I will if I can get a ride, or more people get hired at mom's place for work. Otherwise, I'm stuck without a ride (or a car to drive myself, though that'd end up in the news). A co-worker's relative is supposed to be coming down, and he pro-gun, so if he gets here before the 19th he can drive me.

Woohoo Scott!!

You are right on it being at OR,

and it's your lucky day, as an added bonus whoever makes the 63rd post in East Tn Members Shoot threads gets to buy ammo for everyone.

I prefer some 9mm and 7.62X39 :koolaid:

YES!!! Mike I'm glad you caught that and awarded Scott the bonus!!! I just might have to come as well!!! I prefer 9mm as well!!! :koolaid::D:D

just kiddin, I will not be able to make it guys...I have to coach an upward basketball game at noon that day so I'll have to miss it...have fun you all and be safe!!!!

Guest Scottech
Scott that is not the response we were all hoping to read, lol

Hoping you can make it out too. Maybe I will bring my Glenfield Marlin model 60 and we can have a model 60 shootout!

Sorry to disappoint all but I'm going to donate my ammo winnings to a worth while charity...my own! :confused:

Corey and I were planning a road trip to Kingsport but OR is a teensy bit closer. We'll try to make it!

I'll have that model 60 shootout with you after we get it bore sighted. My mini-14 needs it done also since I got the new "unbroken" flip-up peep site.

We can sight them in up in OR, I have one rimfire scope that I swap back and forth between two rifles as I see fit. Usually I get bored with it one one then move it to another. as it is now I stuck it on my 60 but have yet to shoot it or site it in. It is one of the things I was hoping to accomplish this month.

Currently, I yanked the extremely cheap scope off a pellet rifle and put it on the m1600, until I get enough for the scope at Charlies as well as the rings.