1. 1. Deal of not?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I'll be dipped.

Went by the local dealers today and the "special box" was back out in front of the store (it is apparently a Friday and Saturday thing).

Looked down in the case and they have some killer deals again this week.

FYI a Stainless 64 S&W for 279.95 OTD

a blue charter 38 special (didn't get the model number) for 279.95 out the door.

and low and behold the other Beretta 96FS (the one I wanted last week for 299.95 instead of the one I got) for 279.95:cool:

It's in better shape that last weeks model.

So I figure if last weeks gun was a decent deal, then this one must be a better deal since it's in better shape, right?

So I bought it.

Think I'm gonna send the on in the worst shape to CCR for a refinish in OD green.;) Always wanted a 92FS in OD but every time I find one I'm broker that broke.

Good price for what would make an outstanding "Truck Gun." :)

Yes and that one is in FINE shape. it was a real toss up between the Beretta and the Smith.

A quality used handgun for $300 is a good deal, regardless of caliber.

Not exactly, they have a phionex arms 22 with the convertable barrelfor 179 I think, I wouldn't hit a hog in the butt for a truckload of them. also had some imeniz?

Guest Bluemax

Was it a good deal .No...Was it a great deal, Heck yea. I really like the Beretta 96 or 92 for that matter and usually run across used ones between 400.00 and 500.00. 299.00 is a really good deal IMO. Congratulations on a good deal, lemme know if your unhappy with it. I'll be glad to give you back what you payed for it :D