Customer Service Rumblings

Guest Glock23ForMe

Guest Glock23ForMe

Was reading the "Bill's Outpost" thread and got an idea about bad customer service experiences and I know that most of them can be pretty funny, especially if you outwit the person that's being hateful after you spend your money.

My story:

Walked into Nautica at Opry Mills (before it flooded) and wanted to buy some clothes. Every time I go to Opry Mills I always go to Nautica and Tommy to get something and spend too much money. Was in Nautica and had about 4 polos and 2 pairs of pants with me, probably close to 100 bucks, on sale. I walk up to the register and the "ray of sunshine" person behind the register is talking to his co-worker about being drunk or something the night before. I stand there and wait and wait and wait, while he finished his drunken night story. Well, after about 2 minutes of this, I start to get a little upset, I say, "Excuse me, can I pay for these?" The guy behind the counter looks at me, chuckles and then begins to reluctantly walk over to the scanner. I take all my clothes in my hands, lay them on the counter and say, "Thanks, but I'll just take my business next door and spend the money, you can put these back for me." And walk out. Maybe a little too much, but when there's one person in the store, me, and you're telling a story about a drunk evening, I think it can be put on hold to make a little $$$. Then, the manager followed me out, asked me what happened, and gave me some coupons that I probably wont use.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

That kinda stuff makes me mad, here i am 17 and leaving the state to find whatever work i can and these A$$holes some how deserve that job more than me?

Its funny, if you want to work hard and earn your keep then you have no place in the workforce, if you want to lay back and be rude to everyone in sight then you have 20 job offerings.

That kinda stuff makes me mad, here i am 17 and leaving the state to find whatever work i can and these A$$holes some how deserve that job more than me?

Its funny, if you want to work hard and earn your keep then you have no place in the workforce, if you want to lay back and be rude to everyone in sight then you have 20 job offerings.

Jon,

Believe me, you don't want to work for an employer who hires jerks like that. There are good employers out there, and even some who will recognize your second amendment rights. You might have to look harder to find them, but they are there.