Complete TN Legislature Email List! Urge Them To Override Veto of Rest. Carry Bill!

Guest Eliminator55

Guest Eliminator55

I've compiled a complete list of all the email addresses of the Tennessee State Legislators as well as others like the Governor, and Lt. Governor.

To use this list, simply download the small file from megaupload.

1. Open The File

2. Copy The Text Completely

3. Past The Full Text Into Your Email Program's Recipient Text Input Box

4. Type And Send Email

Please read below text in regards to sending the email.

I use yahoo mail. Sometimes, it will allow me to email everyone on the list at one time. Other times, it will block me from emailing such a large number of recipients at once. If this occurs, simply split the list into two parts and send the email twice.

If you have problems opening either of the files please let me know and I will do my best to fix it. I didn't want to post the list directly on the forum due to its extended length. The file is extremely small and will take no more than a second to download.

Posted below are link to two different formats of the list.

Link To Download List In Microsoft Word Format(.doc)

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Link To Download List In Rich Text Format(.rtf)

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Please utilize this list to email Tennessee State Legislators and request that they immediately override the governor's inept veto of Senate Bill 3012, which would allow Handgun Carry Permit Holder's to carry where alcohol is served.

THANKS for your assistance in assuring that our 2nd amendment rights our protected.

Let's overwhelm their inboxes with emails supporting a veto override of Senate Bill 3012!

I've gone ahead and posted the list below.

<charles.sargent@capitol.tn.gov>; <lt.gov.ron.ramsey@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.barbara.cooper@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.barrett.rich@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.ben.west@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.beth.harwell@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.bill.dunn@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.bill.harmon@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.brenda.gilmore@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.chad.faulkner@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.charles.curtiss@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.craig.fitzhugh@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.curry.todd@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.curtis.halford@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.curtis.johnson@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.dale.ford@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.david.hawk@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.david.shepard@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.debra.maggart@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.dennis.ferguson@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.dennis.roach@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.donna.rowland@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.eddie.bass@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.eddie.yokley@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.eric.swafford@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.eric.watson@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.frank.niceley@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.ga.hardaway@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.gary.moore@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.gary.odom@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.george.fraley@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.gerald.mccormick@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.glen.casada@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.harry.brooks@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.harry.tindell@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.henry.fincher@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.janis.sontany@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.jason.mumpower@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.jeanne.richardson@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.jim.cobb@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.jim.coley@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.jim.hackworth@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.jimmy.eldridge@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.jimmy.matlock@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.joanne.favors@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.joe.armstrong@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.joe.carr@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.joe.mccord@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.joe.pitts@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.joe.towns@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.joey.hensley@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.john.deberry@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.john.litz@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.john.tidwell@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.john.windle@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.johnny.shaw@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.jon.lundberg@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.joshua.evans@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.judd.matheny@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.judy.barker@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.karen.camper@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.kent.coleman@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.kevin.brooks@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.larry.miller@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.larry.turner@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.leslie.winningham@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.lois.deberry@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.mark.maddox@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.mary.pruitt@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.matthew.hill@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.michael.mcdonald@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.mike.bell@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.mike.harrison@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.mike.kernell@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.mike.stewart@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.mike.turner@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.pat.marsh@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.phillip.johnson@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.richard.floyd@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.richard.montgomery@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.ron.lollar@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.ryan.haynes@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.sherry.jones@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.stacey.campfield@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.steve.mcdaniel@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.steve.mcmanus@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.stratton.bone@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.susan.lynn@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.terri.lynn.weaver@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.tommie.brown@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.tony.shipley@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.ty.cobb@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.ulysses.jones@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.vance.dennis@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.vince.dean@capitol.tn.gov>; <sen.andy.berke@capitol.tn.gov>; <sen.beverly.marrero@capitol.tn.gov>; <sen.bill.ketron@capitol.tn.gov>; <sen.bo.watson@capitol.tn.gov>; <sen.brian.kelsey@capitol.tn.gov>; <sen.charlotte.burks@capitol.tn.gov>; <sen.dewayne.bunch@capitol.tn.gov>; <sen.diane.black@capitol.tn.gov>; <sen.dolores.gresham@capitol.tn.gov>; <sen.doug.jackson@capitol.tn.gov>; <sen.douglas.henry@capitol.tn.gov>; <sen.eric.stewart@capitol.tn.gov>; <sen.jack.johnson@capitol.tn.gov>; <sen.jamie.woodson@capitol.tn.gov>; <sen.jim.kyle@capitol.tn.gov>; <sen.jim.tracy@capitol.tn.gov>; <sen.joe.haynes@capitol.tn.gov>; <sen.ken.yager@capitol.tn.gov>; <sen.lowe.finney@capitol.tn.gov>; <sen.mae.beavers@capitol.tn.gov>; <sen.mark.norris@capitol.tn.gov>; <sen.mike.faulk@capitol.tn.gov>; <sen.ophelia.ford@capitol.tn.gov>; <sen.randy.mcnally@capitol.tn.gov>; <sen.reginald.tate@capitol.tn.gov>; <sen.roy.herron@capitol.tn.gov>; <sen.rusty.crowe@capitol.tn.gov>; <sen.steve.southerland@capitol.tn.gov>; <sen.thelma.harper@capitol.tn.gov>; <sen.tim.barnes@capitol.tn.gov>; <sen.tim.burchett@capitol.tn.gov>; <speaker.kent.williams@capitol.tn.gov>; <spk.eme.jimmy.naifeh@capitol.tn.gov>; Lizabeth Hale <Lizabeth.Hale@tn.gov>; Phil Bredesen <Phil.Bredesen@tn.gov>;

Edited by Eliminator55
To Post List
  • Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Eliminator55
14408-new-members-post-plz-read-ms_spammer.jpg

:cool::D:D

No, I'm not a spammer. I'm just a concerned Tennessean who would really like to see the governor's veto overridden. I've already received multiple positive replies from state legislators stating that they will support a veto override and that it will likely happen next week.

How does the message even reflect spam. The list just allows members to email all state legislators at one time.

The list took a while to compile. I'm just trying to help forum members voice their opinion.

Edited by Eliminator55
Guest TNReb
No, I'm not a spammer. I'm just a concerned Tennessean who would really like to see the governor's veto overridden. I've already received multiple positive replies from state legislators stating that they will support a veto override and that it will likely happen next week.

How does the message even reflect spam. The list just allows members to email all state legislators at one time.

The list took a while to compile. I'm just trying to help forum members voice the opinion.

Thanks for your work Eliminator. I don't think Adamween was being serious about spamming. If you notice, he put three "big grins" under the picture. That usually means someone is making a joke. Again, thanks for putting this together for us! :rolleyes:

The list took a while to compile. I'm just trying to help forum members voice their opinion.

Yeah man, Just Joshin' you;). I've already sent all my emails and made a couple of calls as well.

BTW Cool setup:up:.

It's much easier than sending individual emails as I did!:drool:

Guest david_g17

Here's the list; you probably want to BCC them. Their email filters might think you are sending spam if you just put them all in the "To:" field.

<charles.sargent@capitol.tn.gov>; <lt.gov.ron.ramsey@capitol.tn.gov>; <me@glennbeck.com>; <nunn1859@msn.com>; <rachel@skaggsfamilyrecords.com>; <rep.barbara.cooper@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.barrett.rich@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.ben.west@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.beth.harwell@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.bill.dunn@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.bill.harmon@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.brenda.gilmore@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.chad.faulkner@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.charles.curtiss@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.craig.fitzhugh@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.curry.todd@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.curtis.halford@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.curtis.johnson@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.dale.ford@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.david.hawk@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.david.shepard@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.debra.maggart@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.dennis.ferguson@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.dennis.roach@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.donna.rowland@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.eddie.bass@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.eddie.yokley@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.eric.swafford@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.eric.watson@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.frank.niceley@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.ga.hardaway@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.gary.moore@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.gary.odom@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.george.fraley@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.gerald.mccormick@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.glen.casada@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.harry.brooks@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.harry.tindell@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.henry.fincher@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.janis.sontany@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.jason.mumpower@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.jeanne.richardson@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.jim.cobb@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.jim.coley@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.jim.hackworth@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.jimmy.eldridge@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.jimmy.matlock@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.joanne.favors@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.joe.armstrong@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.joe.carr@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.joe.mccord@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.joe.pitts@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.joe.towns@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.joey.hensley@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.john.deberry@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.john.litz@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.john.tidwell@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.john.windle@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.johnny.shaw@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.jon.lundberg@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.joshua.evans@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.judd.matheny@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.judy.barker@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.karen.camper@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.kent.coleman@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.kevin.brooks@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.larry.miller@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.larry.turner@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.leslie.winningham@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.lois.deberry@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.mark.maddox@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.mary.pruitt@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.matthew.hill@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.michael.mcdonald@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.mike.bell@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.mike.harrison@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.mike.kernell@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.mike.stewart@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.mike.turner@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.pat.marsh@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.phillip.johnson@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.richard.floyd@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.richard.montgomery@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.ron.lollar@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.ryan.haynes@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.sherry.jones@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.stacey.campfield@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.steve.mcdaniel@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.steve.mcmanus@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.stratton.bone@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.susan.lynn@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.terri.lynn.weaver@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.tommie.brown@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.tony.shipley@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.ty.cobb@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.ulysses.jones@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.vance.dennis@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.vince.dean@capitol.tn.gov>; <sen.andy.berke@capitol.tn.gov>; <sen.beverly.marrero@capitol.tn.gov>; <sen.bill.ketron@capitol.tn.gov>; <sen.bo.watson@capitol.tn.gov>; <sen.brian.kelsey@capitol.tn.gov>; <sen.charlotte.burks@capitol.tn.gov>; <sen.dewayne.bunch@capitol.tn.gov>; <sen.diane.black@capitol.tn.gov>; <sen.dolores.gresham@capitol.tn.gov>; <sen.doug.jackson@capitol.tn.gov>; <sen.douglas.henry@capitol.tn.gov>; <sen.eric.stewart@capitol.tn.gov>; <sen.jack.johnson@capitol.tn.gov>; <sen.jamie.woodson@capitol.tn.gov>; <sen.jim.kyle@capitol.tn.gov>; <sen.jim.tracy@capitol.tn.gov>; <sen.joe.haynes@capitol.tn.gov>; <sen.ken.yager@capitol.tn.gov>; <sen.lowe.finney@capitol.tn.gov>; <sen.mae.beavers@capitol.tn.gov>; <sen.mark.norris@capitol.tn.gov>; <sen.mike.faulk@capitol.tn.gov>; <sen.ophelia.ford@capitol.tn.gov>; <sen.randy.mcnally@capitol.tn.gov>; <sen.reginald.tate@capitol.tn.gov>; <sen.roy.herron@capitol.tn.gov>; <sen.rusty.crowe@capitol.tn.gov>; <sen.steve.southerland@capitol.tn.gov>; <sen.thelma.harper@capitol.tn.gov>; <sen.tim.barnes@capitol.tn.gov>; <sen.tim.burchett@capitol.tn.gov>; <speaker.kent.williams@capitol.tn.gov>; <spk.eme.jimmy.naifeh@capitol.tn.gov>; Lizabeth Hale <Lizabeth.Hale@tn.gov>; Phil Bredesen <Phil.Bredesen@tn.gov>;

Edited by david_g17
Guest TNReb

Thanks again, Eliminator, for putting this together. I used it yesterday to send an email to everyone except Naifeh. I didn't think I could keep my Christian witness about me when writing to him. I didn't try to send them all at once but sent the same email twice--split with one going to all the House members and one to all the Senate members. It worked fine with my Outlook email. Also, I saved them to my address book as two groups, so in the future I can just click on the group and send all of them an email. That was a nice bonus! Thanks again for your work on this. I am posting responses to my emails in the thread on the veto. :confused:

Guest Eliminator55
Here's the list; you probably want to BCC them. Their email filters might think you are sending spam if you just put them all in the "To:" field.

<charles.sargent@capitol.tn.gov>; <lt.gov.ron.ramsey@capitol.tn.gov>; <me@glennbeck.com>; <nunn1859@msn.com>; <rachel@skaggsfamilyrecords.com>; <rep.barbara.cooper@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.barrett.rich@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.ben.west@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.beth.harwell@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.bill.dunn@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.bill.harmon@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.brenda.gilmore@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.chad.faulkner@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.charles.curtiss@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.craig.fitzhugh@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.curry.todd@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.curtis.halford@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.curtis.johnson@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.dale.ford@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.david.hawk@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.david.shepard@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.debra.maggart@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.dennis.ferguson@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.dennis.roach@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.donna.rowland@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.eddie.bass@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.eddie.yokley@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.eric.swafford@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.eric.watson@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.frank.niceley@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.ga.hardaway@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.gary.moore@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.gary.odom@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.george.fraley@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.gerald.mccormick@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.glen.casada@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.harry.brooks@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.harry.tindell@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.henry.fincher@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.janis.sontany@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.jason.mumpower@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.jeanne.richardson@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.jim.cobb@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.jim.coley@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.jim.hackworth@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.jimmy.eldridge@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.jimmy.matlock@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.joanne.favors@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.joe.armstrong@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.joe.carr@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.joe.mccord@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.joe.pitts@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.joe.towns@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.joey.hensley@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.john.deberry@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.john.litz@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.john.tidwell@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.john.windle@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.johnny.shaw@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.jon.lundberg@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.joshua.evans@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.judd.matheny@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.judy.barker@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.karen.camper@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.kent.coleman@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.kevin.brooks@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.larry.miller@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.larry.turner@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.leslie.winningham@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.lois.deberry@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.mark.maddox@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.mary.pruitt@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.matthew.hill@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.michael.mcdonald@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.mike.bell@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.mike.harrison@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.mike.kernell@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.mike.stewart@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.mike.turner@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.pat.marsh@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.phillip.johnson@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.richard.floyd@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.richard.montgomery@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.ron.lollar@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.ryan.haynes@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.sherry.jones@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.stacey.campfield@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.steve.mcdaniel@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.steve.mcmanus@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.stratton.bone@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.susan.lynn@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.terri.lynn.weaver@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.tommie.brown@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.tony.shipley@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.ty.cobb@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.ulysses.jones@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.vance.dennis@capitol.tn.gov>; <rep.vince.dean@capitol.tn.gov>; <sen.andy.berke@capitol.tn.gov>; <sen.beverly.marrero@capitol.tn.gov>; <sen.bill.ketron@capitol.tn.gov>; <sen.bo.watson@capitol.tn.gov>; <sen.brian.kelsey@capitol.tn.gov>; <sen.charlotte.burks@capitol.tn.gov>; <sen.dewayne.bunch@capitol.tn.gov>; <sen.diane.black@capitol.tn.gov>; <sen.dolores.gresham@capitol.tn.gov>; <sen.doug.jackson@capitol.tn.gov>; <sen.douglas.henry@capitol.tn.gov>; <sen.eric.stewart@capitol.tn.gov>; <sen.jack.johnson@capitol.tn.gov>; <sen.jamie.woodson@capitol.tn.gov>; <sen.jim.kyle@capitol.tn.gov>; <sen.jim.tracy@capitol.tn.gov>; <sen.joe.haynes@capitol.tn.gov>; <sen.ken.yager@capitol.tn.gov>; <sen.lowe.finney@capitol.tn.gov>; <sen.mae.beavers@capitol.tn.gov>; <sen.mark.norris@capitol.tn.gov>; <sen.mike.faulk@capitol.tn.gov>; <sen.ophelia.ford@capitol.tn.gov>; <sen.randy.mcnally@capitol.tn.gov>; <sen.reginald.tate@capitol.tn.gov>; <sen.roy.herron@capitol.tn.gov>; <sen.rusty.crowe@capitol.tn.gov>; <sen.steve.southerland@capitol.tn.gov>; <sen.thelma.harper@capitol.tn.gov>; <sen.tim.barnes@capitol.tn.gov>; <sen.tim.burchett@capitol.tn.gov>; <speaker.kent.williams@capitol.tn.gov>; <spk.eme.jimmy.naifeh@capitol.tn.gov>; Lizabeth Hale <Lizabeth.Hale@tn.gov>; Phil Bredesen <Phil.Bredesen@tn.gov>;

Three non-relevant email addresses ended up on the list near the top. I must have accidentally clicked them while going through my list of contacts.

Anyways, it's not that big of a deal. I removed those three email addresses and reposted the list in my original post.

THANKS, for posting the list ahead of me and making it more accessible sooner.

Guest Eliminator55
Thanks again, Eliminator, for putting this together. I used it yesterday to send an email to everyone except Naifeh. I didn't think I could keep my Christian witness about me when writing to him. I didn't try to send them all at once but sent the same email twice--split with one going to all the House members and one to all the Senate members. It worked fine with my Outlook email. Also, I saved them to my address book as two groups, so in the future I can just click on the group and send all of them an email. That was a nice bonus! Thanks again for your work on this. I am posting responses to my emails in the thread on the veto. :wall:

You're very welcome. I compiled the list about a month ago. I should have posted it sooner. I've used the list multiple times to email the legislators about various issues.

I've received many replies stating that a veto override will occur early next week. One of the emails mentioned Monday as the day that the veto override may happen. If it does happen on Monday that would be really fast.