RUGER SR9c

tmck

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Sgt. Joe
Do you know how much they want for the full size?

379.00 If I am not mistaken and the new "c" was 429 I think. I am pretty sure on the full size green one though. And I do know the history, fired once about 100 rounds and then well cleaned.

There is usually someone there until 6PM but Brandon did say something about being out of town until Thurs. I think he has someone at the store in his absence but can not be sure. 731-736-1939.

I know he will be there tomorrow as I am supposed to pick up the mono grips for my SP101. He is really easy to deal with and if you were to tell him you were coming from Memphis he probably would knock off a few bucks. Good Luck. And tellem Joe sent ya.;)

Guest Sgt. Joe
Sgt. Joe-

We were shooting the full size gun, I called my bud and double checked. And, the pin actually fell out as he layed the down on the table after firing. Good thing he saw it before it rolled to the ground! I told him about the posts here ,and he said he was gonna return his like you did. Good to hear about the good CS, and free mag, maybe my friend can get hooked up too! Thank you all for the info!!

Well since they are the indentical except size I would expect they will do the same and replace the entire lower. Tell your friend to wait until they get it and then ask for a mag when he calls to check on it.;)

Say what you want about Ruger with the no written warranty and the recent recalls but their CS is top notch.

That WAS my experience and I do hope the others have the same luck, since I have now seen this issue with others guns I will be keeping an even better eye on the pins in my full size. I checked them when I had the problem with the "c" and they were fine. I hope they stay that way.

Guest GimpyLeg
Well since they are the indentical except size I would expect they will do the same and replace the entire lower. Tell your friend to wait until they get it and then ask for a mag when he calls to check on it.:poop:

Will do. I've got over 1000 rnds through the SR9 and love it. It surprised me to see the pin fall out. Now that I have a 1911 for CC, I won't mind sending it in for repair.

We had just unloaded 4 mags (but had fired 200+ rnds during this session), I laid the gun down on the bench, and the pin rolled across the bench. I WILL say that I had pulled that pin out during the last cleaning. It seemed to be "poking" out alittle, so I pulled it and reseated it. Don't know if that had anything to do with it, but I will be watching for a repeat. Thanks!

Thanks all, I did see the pm and the posts here. I am making the call to Ruger.

Hate to see her go for even a couple of weeks, this may be the most accurate gun I own, and other than the pin I've had zero problems with it.

It's my principle CCW, even over my 1911's!

I've got big hands and the 10 round mag with the pinky extender is a comfortable grip and I can control fine with it. LOVE this gun. :D

Guest The Highlander

Didn't have time to read through, so if somebody else suggested Tri-Cities Gun Depot in Elizabethton, sorry. They have them, and are great guys to boot. They hang out on here frequently as well.

The Highlander

+1 on the Brian and Tom at TCGD! Bought my 2nd gun from them today. :D

Know their stuff, and they are just nice guys on top of it.

Now if I could just get them to haggle! :D