Bill Goodman Gun Show Jan 5-6

Guest bobby2114

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Todd@CIS
what kind of goodies will you have there.

No goodies.

Pamphlets, pens, business cards, and our extremely handsome selves. :D

Just getting C.I.S. some exposure.

Guest ETS_Inc

Yeah, but you can walk out the door with a reciept, saying that you are getting a really cool new toy which doubles as an active hearing protection safety device. That way, your friends and neighbors will know that you care about them, their hearing, and the harmonious tranquility of your neighborhood.

Guest Mugster

I've been going to gunshows a long time. I'd say its worth it, just as something to do, but prices haven't been the best the last few shows, imo. It really depends on who shows up and what they are selling.

I hope all you guys selling make money.

Hey, houseboat, here's the link:

http://www.gunshow.net/

Guest Jonny Ringo

A friend of mine is now has 6 Neighborhood Enviormental Noise Controls for his Carry Permit classes ... 6 more on order ... I'm considering it for my private range, I already built the 26 foot backstop ... Happy New Year's by the way

Greg Knox HGR Firearms

I was there today just looking around for odds & ends.

Is it just me or are S&Ws becoming like Harleys...., everybody thinks the one they are selling is "rare" and "collecter grade" even when its a common model 10 with a re-blue. :D

Guest tokarev

I dropped by the show today to do biziness with Frank of ETS. It was the first time I've been to the fairgrounds gun show since the spring of '99. It was pretty well packed.

Guest ETS_Inc

Well, I got the chance to meet several of you guys this weekend, and, as always, it was a pleasure to meet each and every one of you. (Especially tokarev, as he left some of his money in my pocket. ;) Thanks a lot, brother.)

This weekend was far and away my best gun show EVER! The Memphis show of Dec. 22/23 was my previous best, but this weekend brought me 150% of the proceeds I earned in Memphis. In the last two weekends, I've sold somewhere in the neighborhood of 20 suppressors, almost all of them Yankee Hill Machine products. The best seller is the Mite, their user-disassembleable .22 can. The second best seller has been their Phantom 7.62 QD, which can be used on both the 7.62 mount and the 5.56 mount, giving the shooter quite a bit of versatility in an already highly affordable, high-quality package.

Thanks again to all of you for stopping by and for making my business a success. I really appreciate it.

Guest Todd@CIS

I had a great time and it's always a pleasure putting the faces with the "names." Thanks to all that stopped by and shot the breeze.

tnroadrunner, thanks for the heads up about the area goings on...hope to see you at a few.

Guest Jason F.

Is it just me or are S&Ws becoming like Harleys...., everybody thinks the one they are selling is "rare" and "collecter grade" even when its a common model 10 with a re-blue. :cool:

I know what you mean. I picked up a little blue S&W box with a handy little plinker inside and every other person I walked passed had to ask what kind of S&W I was selling. I can not count the number of times I had to say I just bought it/not for sale Sunday.

I got a chance to say hello to Frank over at his table and talked for several minutes with Todd over at the CIS table. It was nice to talk with both of you. I thought the show was pretty good overall, better than the last show I went to at the old Smyrna location.