columbia river knife and tool catalog

I just got a catalog fom crkt and its really nice . Its well worth the effort of going online to get " free " Its the size of a magazine with good color pictures, info and a lot of new designs. Makes a good new addition to bathroom library

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, my Google Fu is as strong as yours. I just think it is bad form to post something that requires that everyone go searching for it when a simple link to CRKT would have been easy to include in the original post.

Like this:

http://www.crkt.com/catalog

http://form.coldsteel.com/Catalog_Request.aspx?wf=http://www.ltspecpro.com/

Edited by Westwindmike
Real links added.
Guest rockbottom12

my first crkt i got 5 years ago or so was really good. the past two or three my family has got was junk. wife got a CRM16-10KZ_xlarge_8695_small_251.jpg and it hasn't been right since the start. dad got a CR6444B_xlarge_28214_small_146.jpg and the clip broke in two weeks.

Sorry 'bout no link heres another one :: Spyderco Online Catalog :: for spyderco but I guarantee it took me alot longer to post this link than to google it. I wasn't lobbying for crkt quality so much as pretty intertaining to look at. I have a cheapo Mo' skeeter "discountinued" and didn't really see any bang for the buck deals in catalog. Just alot of different new ideas

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.