Whoohoo! Lookie, Lookie!

Smith

Just picked up this FN Hi-Power .40 S&W from the Rabi Monday. Only charged me $20 for the transfer (hi-way robbery!).:D:stir:

Haven't got to shoot it yet, but I can't wait. Already removed the mag disconnect, added C&S Cocobolo grips, cleaned it, and greased it. It's ready to go with 11 rounds of .40 S&W Win Ranger's. I even ordered a EFK 9mm conversion barrel for it. There is even a .357 SIG barrel for it I may get down the road.

Fit and finish are excellent and , of course, it has the classic Hi-Power feel. I forgot how much I love the feel of steel!:D

IMG%5D

IMG_1955.jpg

IMG_1965.jpg

IMG_1978.jpg

IMG%5D

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Boomhower
Rabi.......Only charged me $20 for the transfer (hi-way robbery!).

:rolleyes: I'll say.

I even ordered a EFK 9mm conversion barrel for it. There is even a .357 SIG barrel for it I may get down the road.

I did not know this was an option for the hi-powers and the likes.

Congrats on the purchase. If it shots as good as Towerclimber37's Hi-power, you'll be back on here in a little bit just :P:D :D :D away.

:rolleyes: I'll say.

I did not know this was an option for the hi-powers and the likes.

Congrats on the purchase. If it shots as good as Towerclimber37's Hi-power, you'll be back on here in a little bit just :P:D :D :D away.

I had a FEG PJK-9HP a while back, that shot great. It was my first gun and I regretted letting it go. Then when I saw this great deal, I couldn't pass it up. I'm already :D:D:D:D!

That's the great thing about guns. Unlike women, if you make a mistake and let a good one go to get a "better" one (which you find out was a big mistake), you can always get the good one back. Without strings or baggage attached, I might add!;)