KahrMan

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest strelcevina
do people in Bosnia normally only have Bosnian names?

I have a german name.

99.99% of time they do have they own names and language to.

that is unique and beautiful part about Europe , everybody has a place they belong to ,

99.99% of time they do have they own names and language to.

that is unique and beautiful part about Europe , everybody has a place they belong to ,

So you are saying that the great thing about Europe is that they keep different kinds of people separated?
Guest strelcevina
So you are saying that the great thing about Europe is that they keep different kinds of people separated?

i said unique and beautiful . i didn't say its great to do so.

europe is ultimate example how people are separating from each other based on any little difference. and that is ultimate Nationalism.

it would happened here to if you separate blacks from whites and latinos , than southerners would separate from northerners , than east from west , city's from each other and it would go on and on forever.

and that is why U.S is better than Europe. everybody belongs here.

Guest Verbal Kint
do people in Bosnia normally only have Bosnian names?

I have a german name.

I never knew "*******" was German. :poop:

Edited by Verbal Kint
and that is why U.S is better than Europe. everybody belongs here.

'cept people from;

BRAZIL

CANADA

CHINA (mainland) - Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan are eligible

COLOMBIA

DOMINICAN REPUBLIC

ECUADOR

EL SALVADOR

GUATEMALA

HAITI

INDIA

JAMAICA

MEXICO

PAKISTAN

PERU

PHILIPPINES

POLAND

SOUTH KOREA

UNITED KINGDOM (and its dependent territories) - Northern Ireland are eligible GRRRRRRRR!!

VIETNAM

'cos we're all ineligible for a Green Card unless we're

a) Married to a Citizen

:poop: Multi Millionaires

c) Employed by a US company that can prove that no US citizen can do the job

d) Related by blood to a US citizen, or

e) A refugee, informant or have helped the US to overthrow our own government

However, I digress. Killer Of Death (said in a deep, gravelly voice) is still gayer than a 'frisco chorus line.

Edited by robtattoo