Music City Tactical Shooters - IDPA with Shotgun side

Fyrguy,

Thanks for showing up early and helping me get started setting up. Thanks to the rest who also showed up early as well. We could not do this without you.

I was glad to be able to help. Although I think when the "new guy" shows up twice in a row (minus the 3-gun) and helps set up, he should get a time bonus or something... :D

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good spirits everyone. Keep cracking on everyone. Show them the love!

Each one of the participates should be thankful for the good graces of the official IDPA "Bicycle" team that showed up and shot with us. You can see them at the Tour de France this next year.

Revision:

I would like to thank Chandler's brother(sole mate) for taping my holy pants yesterday and not treating me like a TSA subject. I am glad I did not have to say "Touch my junk and I will have you arrested".

? I swear I heard it differently?? Something like "Touch me like you know me". I pretended not to hear and walked the other way. I was so distraught over it that my shooting suffered :D

LOL.....I am glad everyone is having fun on the thread. It is nice to see that we are not a stuffy or a stand offish group. The only time we need to be serious is at the shooting line.

Chip,

That posting was unbelievable. I received calls and emails about it with people laughing.

Chandler,

The video was great. Thanks for putting MCTS in the credits. Thank you for the GREAT stage design because people loved it and hopefully they will be back.

I will be sporting a new shirt at the next match and hopefully some new jeans. I will take the ribbing then. Everyone needs a turn.

Chip,

I have withdrawn my comments because they were uncalled for and unrepresentative of the standards that hold myself to. I apologize. I hope you had a great time at the match and look forward to seeing you there in the future. The Safety Officers are the life blood of the sport - they can either make or break the experience of the shooter. It is a big responsibility as well. Thanks to all for comments on the stage designs. I very much enjoy doing them. Some are mine and others are credited to the various matches that I have attended. It is mine and the other members goal to make Music City Tactical Shooters THE range of choice for IDPA competition.

On the shirt post - that is hilarious!!! I know I will have to take some ribbing from time to time with being a sponsored shooter. It comes with the territory. I am proud to be a member of the Rudy Project USA IDPA Squad, promoting theirs and all of our sponsors products. I consider myself blessed with the opportunity. Maybe we can squad together at the next match in December. I can't wait to see what kind of shirt HOGNut comes up with.

Chandler, hope you know I am/was totally joking around, I don't know what your comments were but now you've got me wondering!

Know you don't really know me yet, apologize if it seemed like I was trying to be a d**k.

Seriously, just thought Hog aka Mike would get a laugh out of it since he was on you guys about the "pro-shooter-guy-attire", please know there's no disrespect meant at all... if anything, was just trying to be friendly.

If I can manage, I plan on shooting the next match in a mullet-wig and fake handlebar mustache while wearing a denim-vest with Motorhead and Slayer patches on the back as concealment, going to be bringing tacti-cool to a whole new level. Who knows, if it won't get me kicked out of IDPA, maybe I'll shoot a 1911 and we can video-tape my runs then put it up on youtube as being Bill Wilson @ MCTS! ;)

- Chip

Edited by CK1