.22 cal AK Knockoffs

VERO1

I was looking at one of these for my son. He really wants an AK but doesn't have anywhere to shoot it or any money for ammo. Found a decent looking 22 cal for around $200 +/-. I think it was an ATI? Anybody have one or opinions good or bad?

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ruger 10/22 with the Krinker Plinker kit.

you will end up with $500+ in it, but its an Exact Ak-74 Krinkov copy.

I would Also reccomend a Tactical Innovations 30 Rnd Banana Mag to make it feel complete.

A Black Dog Machine 50 rnd Drum for another big smile. But they sometimes require a little modification to the feed lips to function flawlessly.

Hope thats what you looking for.

Edited by Grot

classicarms.us has the GSG AK-22 Kalashnikov Rifle 2/3 down the page. Wood stock or synthetic... These are also ATI. Imported from Germany, and licensed from Kalashnikov...

Do not know the quality though.

Do look at this and Bud's above and see what model you have. $200ish seems to be a good price.

If you do not have a place to shoot... Just trying to figure out the reasoning for the 22, when you do not have a place to shoot.

Do check with the TGO vendors!

Edited by HvyMtl

He can shoot the 22lr version at the indoor range, that is the only reason for not going with the real AK. Thanks for the replys. I guess I'll get it and be the guinea pig for them. Just hope it doesn,t turn out to be a jamomatic!

So I bought it. $218 out the door. It really doesn't matter if it shoots or not, he will get $200 bucks worth of pleasure just fondling it. Come to think of it, that sounds like a few forum members here. And they know who they are!

Will report back with a range report later.