Music City Tactical Shooters - Run & Gun Match 04/16/2011

Need a little help. I've looked around but can't find anything (cause I don't know where all to actually look) but we are looking for a match on 30 April or 1 May (or both). Don't much care if it's IDPA or IPSC and I'm thinking not much more than 100 miles from Fort Campbell but I might be able to talk the guys into a little longer drive. Thanks in advance.

None that I know of Jim.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Need a little help. I've looked around but can't find anything (cause I don't know where all to actually look) but we are looking for a match on 30 April or 1 May (or both). Don't much care if it's IDPA or IPSC and I'm thinking not much more than 100 miles from Fort Campbell but I might be able to talk the guys into a little longer drive. Thanks in advance.

I don't know if any of these meet your Mileage requirement but these are some of what we have available on this 5th Sat & 1st Sun

Green River Gun Club Having a BUG Match

or

http://www.midtnshooters.com/ Having an IDPA Match

or

ORPCI SCHEDULE - Owensboro, Ky Having a 3 Gun Match

or

http://www.scssa.org/ Having a Carbine Match.

Steel City is likely too far for you but they have a SUPER NICE range worth seeing sometime.

Edited by MCFooter
Guest dvc40jim

Thanks guys. Might have to check out Tullahoma since nobody brought a bug or long guns for this trip. We have to head that way a couple times this trip anyway for work so might as well make the ride for fun.

Below are links to videos of the special guest to the range with a new type of training material. We hope to have him back out and test the product again.

Targets running a self test. No shooting here but you can hear an IDPA match just out of sight. It is 10 yards to each of the targets.

www.targetbotics.com/tbx/tbx_selftest.wmv

A perfect run. The shooter fires 10 rounds and makes 10 hits. His time was in the 12's. If you notice some dirt flying, he did not miss. That is just splatter off the steel plate.(Sexy PIG)

www.targetbotics.com/tbx/tbx_perfect_run.wmv

A run which demonstrates the value of the system. Twice on the left target, which just happened to require multiple hits, the shooter left the target after the first hit and had to go back to it. The second time seemed to have then distracted him. (Allan B.)

www.targetbotics.com/tbx/tbx_12rounds.wmv