M&P Magazines

babelt

I have a full size and a compact 9mm M&P. My question is... can I use the full size magazines in my compact? I test fit them and they fit in there. It looks just like when you do it with the glock magazines. I know people do it all the time with them. So has anyone done it or does anyone have some incite to this question?

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have read over at mp-pistol forum that you can and that you can even buy a little collar to slide down the longer mag to allow you to hold on to it. I only have a full size so I do not have any first hand knowledge.

I will add this - I installed an Apex Tactial Hard Sear and USB... shot it for the first time today and it was AWESOME! Feel like shooting a revolver in single-action mode! I HIGHLY recommend them!

Thanks for all the replys. I am defiantly going to put the APEX carry kit in my full size. My fiancée will be carrying the compact so I am going to let her shoot it with the APEX and with out and see what she likes. I submitted my paperwork for my carry permit Thursday so hopefully it will be here soon. I still need to buy a good carry holster for both of them.

Thanks for all the replys. I am defiantly going to put the APEX carry kit in my full size. My fiancée will be carrying the compact so I am going to let her shoot it with the APEX and with out and see what she likes. I submitted my paperwork for my carry permit Thursday so hopefully it will be here soon. I still need to buy a good carry holster for both of them.

IMHO there is no contest (between with and without the hard sear) it almost feels like shooting a revolver in single-action. I shoot at a TWRA range and one of the RSOs poped it empty and called 2 others over to feel it! And afa the USB, when you take the slack out of the trigger it wasn't bad before (no clue how many rounds were through it, how many times it had been pulled but it was test fired the end of 2008) but now it feels like its on ball bearings!