Ultimate Glock Tool

I've been looking for the ultimate Glock tool for years, buying gadgets, even modifying existing multitools. The below tool will pop the Glock pins out and if they don't pull the rest of the way using fingers you can use the pliers. On a new Glock the pins can be very hard to get out so this tool isn't something you want to pound with a hammer. But for broken-in Glocks it works great.

You can pry the locking block out with the screwdriver socket and one of the torx heads. The socket also fits most common Glock front sight screw heads well enough to put them on or tighten them if they get loose. What is really good is that if you put the small flat blade screwdriver head in the socket you can pry the magazine release straight spring out of its slot and grab it with the pliers. And the thing has a small screwdriver in the corkscrew that can tighten eyeglass screws or windage & elevation screws in small adjustable rear sights. It also has a corkscrew and bottle top opener - while not a requirement at the range, well.....you know:)

Victorinox Swiss Army Cybertool 34 Multi-Tool, 3-1/2" Part No. VN53919

VN53919.jpg

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

chemprof,

That MUT looks pretty good if the pliers are thin enough to grab the mag release spring out of the Glock magwell. It doesn't appear that it has a front sight night driver capability for Glock and no corkscrew:( I was looking for something that will address all my needs for what I primarily use for self-defense which is a Glock. Wine is not a self-defense need per se, mostly a self-preservation need. When I go to the range with my range guns I bring my portable gunsmithing tool box.

While I spent a couple of decades in the military I used a the basic leatherman a lot. It was smaller than these new ones. I have an older Wave or something like that - it is just too big, although I did attempt to create a Glock punch with one of the tools on it - unsuccessfully.