2011 NFL Season

Guest WyattEarp

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes.

The game was crushing for me because of all the uncommon Packer mistakes made (dropped passes, etc.).

Oh well...shouda, woulda, coulda.

Yep way too many dropped passes. Looked like they might have been looking ahead.

I thought they were the best team to stop the niners.

Guest WyattEarp
Now that Green Bay LOST my season is complete!! Id love to see the Niners win it all but their O is not going to be able to keep up with Manning.

Bad as I hate to say The Pats will win it all.

huh?? The 49'ers D, just stopped the most prolific offense in the NFL (Saints), and the 49'ers offense went punch for punch with them, and came out on top. I really don't fathom how you can say the 49'ers "O" can't keep up with Manning. That 49'ers defense is playing nasty, Eli Manning is really in for a long day come Sunday.

49er's vs. Pats in the Super Bowl.

Yes.

The game was crushing for me because of all the uncommon Packer mistakes made (dropped passes, etc.).

Oh well...shouda, woulda, coulda.

I think they got caught up in undefeated earlier in the season, but i really thought the loss to KC came at a good time to get them refocused and humbled, but 2 weeks off didn't do them any good at all. Personally, I puked watching that game against the Giants, because I despise all things NY. NY is the DEVIL! And Tom Coughlin and Eli Manning are the NFL's two biggest toddlers in terms of the way they act when they either don't get their way, or they lose. They act like little spoiled rotten babies who believe they are entitled to everything whenever they want it. Can't stand either one of them. GO 49'ers!!!! Hope Harbaugh crushes them, and stomps his boot on Coughlin and Eli's necks!!!

:D