Music City Tactical Shooters - 3Gun Match 08/20/2011

Music City Tactical Shooters will be hosting a 3 gun event for those that are competing in the Pro-AM Rockcastle event. There will be 5 stages of pure fun. Maybe next year, Music City Tactical Shooters will be due for a 3 gun event to compete with the others. If you hit all of the targets in the zero you may get by with just one shot per target otherwise it will be two per cardboard target. Please take a moment to review the rules.

NEXT MATCH: 3 Gun Match- Aug 20th, 2011

Click Here for Modified IMG Rules

Round Count: 46 birdshot, 27 rifle, and 16 pistol rounds minimum

Click Here for Stages

Hope to see you there!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7am setup. Matt does a great job on stages. Nice warm up match for the Rockcastle match and for all those that want to try it. All matches are open to the public. Hope we can beat last match attendance numbers for overall number and youth shooters. Upcoming club news / match schedule will be announced at the match. Hope to see everyone there!

you are baiting me to slap you around and call you susan again!

There is only 17 rounds with rifle if I hit all the zeros. I have no problem wasting a magazine. Shotgun.....you have no chance. You shoot pistol as well as I do rifle so this will not be a problem either.

Exactly! The only reason I could imagine for not being there is if I was shooting some ragged duck-taped, spray painted AK-47.:confused:

I have both the ARs and AK. I may bring both and let you pick the one you will be beat with. Lunch bet?

you are baiting me to slap you around and call you susan again!

There is only 17 rounds with rifle if I hit all the zeros. I have no problem wasting a magazine. Shotgun.....you have no chance. You shoot pistol as well as I do rifle so this will not be a problem either.

27 rifle rounds, crackhead!

You might be able to shoot the shotgun but can you load it???