East Tn TGO Members APRIL 2008 Meet

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be looking to empty my big bag of lead balls at the steel plates, been shooting a lot of BP lately and might need to go find some more, or settle for Pyro which I still have more than half a pound. I also want to put the bi-pod on the Savage .22 to some use. Thanks again Mars. That is the best gun parts accessory deal I have ever had. It totally tricks that rifle out. Dunno how you knew I needed one and the one you had was made for my set up.

Guest c.a.s.
I have the perfect idea for after the 3-gun.

A small/medium cooler-sized block of Jello. Cherry flavored. Or several blocks.

Need comments, y'all.
Guest Boomhower

I kinda thought the idea of Dotsun holding the targets was fun....Maybe this time we can get him to run a litte with them.....you know, make it more realistic. :D

Guest c.a.s.
Does Jello even explode like that? I think you'd almost have to freeze it to get the effect... Still, I'd talk it over with Phantom. It's his range. And Jello can be pretty messy to clean up.
Critters=cleanup.

I heard another one that you can sprinkle sugar over a cookie sheet and bake it until it melts. And when it cools, you have "glass" that is biodegradable.

EDIT: I've also heard ziplock bags filled with water, and frozen in the bags too, and charcoal briquettes. There are many that can be done.

Edited by c.a.s.
Guest dotsun

Bad news here, we're having unexpected company next weekend. Some friends are coming up from Hotlanta so I'm out. :up: I was REALLY lookin forward to the 3 gun match, too.

I had promised Cody a .223 ar for the match, can anyone hook him up with the same?

Guest c.a.s.

Any rifle that meets the requirements (prefferably centerfire) Is fine with me as long as I know where to get the ammunition. I just happen to like the AR-15's light kick and accuracy.

Cody, Volk is not going to come to our shoot dude. Did he email you back and say he was coming? As far as I know he has never joined TGO.

Tower if you are in the Noog what excuse do you have for not making a 90 minute trip up the road?

Guest c.a.s.

He's coming if he's available.

The reason I put "If we're lucky ,and the blue moon is shining" in my post.

Yes, he did PM me back (THR)

How come you guys never come out and shoot a action pistol match for one of your meets at ORSA? Not trying to ruffle any feathers, just wondering....

DaG