NASCAR in Texas

I decided to try another topic for this week.

The weather looks beautiful at Ft. Worth. http://www.intellicast.com/Local/Weather.aspx?location=USTX0474

EARNHARDT JR TAKES THE SAMSUNG 500 POLE

Here is the starting order for the 500 race on Sunday:

http://www.texasmotorspeedway.com/News.aspx?id=1192

2d765ce2-5b0c-4199-877e-da5380f04593.jpg

Rain cancelled qualifying for today's O'REILLY 300 race, so they are going by owner points. :D

http://www.texasmotorspeedway.com/News.aspx?id=1190

BTW, the American Le Mans Series: Acura Sports Car Challenge of St. Petersburg is today (Saturday) at 1:30 eastern time on ABC.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Good trigger control by Junior.

In a fantasy race league I participate in I have Jr, Johnson and Gordon this week. Little Busch hurt me last week with his poor effort, I need to make up some points this week.

Did you see the crash involving Michael Mcdowell in the 00 car. Man what a viscous hit. Thank goodness they had safer barriers in the turns. The car did as it is designed to do and came apart into a lot of pieces. Lots of pieces means it dissapated energy properly, probably savng the driver.

[ame]

[/ame]

That track is one fast mother, oooof

Guest GUTTERbOY

Yeah, that was a seriously violent crash. I'm glad to see he got out OK, and I hope he's learned his lesson about trying to correct oversteer on a big oval...

Guest Centennial

That was a really wicked looking wreck. The safety innovations for the tracks and the cars no doubt made a real difference there. He is going to race his back-up car Sunday. Simply incredible....

Go Junior, go!