Taco Bell should be posted. No salmonella zone.

K191145

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It can happen to any chain, at any time. Think back to the tainted lettuce or tomatoes of the past few years... they all buy from the same few suppliers. The Bell's prices have nothing to do with that --- their prices reflect their cheap meats and fillers.

"The CDC indicated that some of the people who were ill ate at Taco Bell, while others did not. They believe that the problem likely occurred at the supplier level"

It is not a coverup. If they list TB as the source, and it is not (say it is the tomatoes again) so McDonalds buys up all those tomatoes next, what does it accomplish? It hurts the bell --- people stop eating there -- but it just shifts the problem to another place, repeat, until all we have are people afraid to eat fast food so the grocery stores end up with the tainted veggies.... problem moves again.... the CDC has to be sure before pointing a finger, and they have to find the source to destroy the tainted products, not shut down the end vendor and allow the source to spread the taint thin & wide across other end vendors.

I don't eat there. "Food" that cheap isn't food.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Fast food is really garbage anyway. What gets me is that the CDC who has in the past stuck their nose in political issues like gun control will not release the name of a food chain who's food is contaminated with a real disease. No doubt some politicians have influence over the CDC. Taco Bell has been guilty in the past for searving contaminated food I know this for a fact because I was a salmonella victim in 2008 from a taco salad from Taco Bell and I was just one of many cases, alot more than reported. It's sad that the CDC and government will not release the name of a source of a disease that can be fatal to older more fragile people. Their more worried about the financial hit they may take and whatever financial hit they may get they deserve it if they willingly expose people to a dangerous disease.

Guest nicemac
Hadn't eaten there since 2008 when I got sick for 6 days and needed 3 IV's. Seems that the CDC and federal government doesn't want you to know where people are getting sick at. Loss of revenew is more important than protecting people's health.

Taco Bell Linked To Salmonella Probe after 68 People Fall Ill in 10 States, Report Says

I had a similar experience at Chuy's in Cool Springs. After my experience, I have heard of at least three other people that got very ill after eating there. I lost 15 lbs over a week–I will never go back to Chuy's. And I haven't had any Mexican food since that day–the thought of Mexican makes me nauseous ever since.

All this to say, it doesn't just happen to fast food chains.

I had a similar experience at Chuy's in Cool Springs. After my experience, I have heard of at least three other people that got very ill after eating there. I lost 15 lbs over a week–I will never go back to Chuy's. And I haven't had any Mexican food since that day–the thought of Mexican makes me nauseous ever since.

All this to say, it doesn't just happen to fast food chains.

I know it doesn't just happen to fast food chains but if a particular chain is buying a product they use alot more of than other chains, like a particular salsa that is contaminated then many more people will get sick from that chain. There needs to be an economic consequence so these fast food chains will inspect their food products a little better. I'm fairly positive that a huge national fast food chain can afford a few incubators and petre dishes, and hold new shipments for 24 hours until they test clear of dangerous bacteria, it doesn't seem that difficult of a task that can prevent a potential fatality. Taco Bell has been the culprit a few times in the last few years for more than average food poisening, I think they should be made an example of. Also an investigation into the CDC is in order.