Brush Creek IDPA 27 April?

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest wheelgunner100

If you have joined IDPA but don't have your card, come ahead. No problem.

If everything works out right we plan to have a real neat stage for you guys.:mad:

Looks like I'm in for Sunday, even if I'm not a big fan of the Brazilian anthem.

Thumb is sufficiently healed, as is pride.

EDIT: I can't go now. Other obligations. Grumble..

Might make it up by going to Springfield on Monday. Rumor has it that the range there has no ventilation system. I don't know this from personal experience (fellow shooter told me, and his info is years old).. Anyone know the deal?

Edited by Len
Guest clutepc

IDPA Card came in the mail today, actually the package was so big my wife barely got it out of the mailbox..she wanted to know what else I've ordered..:rolleyes:

I'm Trying to work out this weekends two shoots...depends on how work goes I guess, I'm hoping for a weekend of shooting.. been a long week and it's only Wednesday.

That sounds like a good weekend to me. I might try to hit up the TWRA range with one of the EBRs after the gun show Saturday...then IDPA on Sunday.

I'm guessing the time doesn't change @ Brush Creek...

Ya'll missed a good one. The blind stages made you THINK...the rain took a bit of the fun out of it...but not enough to complain about. Going into a stage blind will take some getting used to, but it was a BLAST. Stage one the targets NOT marked were no shoots. All shoot targets had 'threat indicators" on them (the outline of a weapon) The 3rd stage had ALL the targets marked..some had "threat indicators" some said MOM ( or as one shooter thought WMDs)

Someone whom I will not mention went from "hero saving the office workers" to "mass murderer" real quick...and it wasn't me :-)

I even broke down and picked up a cheap video camera to record the stages...never even got it out of the bag. If I wasn't shooting I was hiding under the covered area

can't wait for the next one.

Guest clutepc

Someone whom I will not mention went from "hero saving the office workers" to "mass murderer" real quick...and it wasn't me :-)

I confess.. I was the one who turned a normal stage into a kill house....:D

One thing I can say about IDPA you can screw up that bad and still have a great time, I don't look forward to this weeks scores...:D