Bulk Ammo

Guest jth_3s

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GOOD NEWS

http://www.jgsales.com:80/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=bzf&search_in_description=1

J&G Sales has Silver bear 223 and 308. This is Steel cased, non reloadable ammo, but is nickel-zinc coated for easier extraction. This stuff will run in your AR or Mini 14 without the hassle of lacquered ammo.

I do not know how long it will last, but they have it now. It is a lot cheaper than domestic or even surplus NATO military.

Guest Rem_700

I have had a very bad experience with jgsales.com.There shippin is extreamly slow,took them 2 weeks to process my order then another week to get it.I'd reccomend ordering from www.the-armory.com ,very quick shipping.

For Memphis-area folks, RangeUSA sells their own factory reloads cheaper than anything I've found online. For target plinking, their FMJ .40S&W sell for $100/500 rnds. That's cheaper than anyone I've seen online...

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Abominable_Hillbilly
Good people but we do get charged tax (they are in TN too)

Yeap. True. I've found that it's generally off-set with lower shipping, but I'm over this way.

They've also got a storefront and you can just walk right in. :)

Guest Mugster

Midway is usually higher, but their shipping costs are also usually lower for the higher weights. I just shipped 65 pounds of mostly lead bullets and some ammo for $34 bucks, which I thought was pretty good. And they ship same day, got it in 4 days by ups ground.

Also, wolf .45 loaded ammo is on sale: ($119 for a 500 pack if the link doesn't work)

http://www.midwayusa.com/eproductpage.exe/showproduct?saleitemid=147545

08 stamps on the boxes, comes packed in 5 50 round boxes in sealed plastic.

Good deal here on 500 bullets (.451 ball) if anyone is interested. 1000 pack is about the same price:

http://www.midwayusa.com/eproductpage.exe/showproduct?saleitemid=489629

Guest themark712

For any mods that might be reading this, I wonder if it would be helpful to add a database into the resources section for these bulk ammo dealers. I'm constantly looking for good prices on bulk ammo, and it would be nice to have them all in one spot. Just a thought.

Guest db99wj
For Memphis-area folks, RangeUSA sells their own factory reloads cheaper than anything I've found online. For target plinking, their FMJ .40S&W sell for $100/500 rnds. That's cheaper than anyone I've seen online...

The ammo is from private companies, Tennessee Cartridge and Kinematic Research.

I have had good success with www.ammoman.com The prices they have listed include shipping plus it only takes about 3-4 days to get it. My last order was for 500 rounds of .40 Wolf ammo. When I got the shipment and opened the box, there was a note saying, "Out of Wolf, enjoy the upgrade". They sent me 500 rounds of Speer Lawman.