Ruger 10/22 price?

Today I found in a Pawn Shop a Ruger 10/22 all stock for $100, out the door. It is just the base model, nothing special. On a scale of 1 to 10 on the "looks and condition" of the gun...I would give it a 6 or 6 1/2. Bass Pro a few weeks backs ran the same gun for $159, reg. $189.......

So I am wondering what everybody else thinks about this deal? take it or leave it?????

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mw.

What are you going to do with it? Leave it stock? Then is it good enough for you?

New stock and barrel? Then why pay more at bass pro?

The price is good though. Most go for $150+ used around here.

What are you going to do with it? Leave it stock? Then is it good enough for you?

New stock and barrel? Then why pay more at bass pro?

The price is good though. Most go for $150+ used around here.

I really don't know what i would like to do with one yet......I just reall like all the possiblities I have with a 10/22.

I have gotten big into taking "worn out" and refinishing the wood myself, so that is an option also.

I was thinking $100 isn't a bad used price.

They also have one of the Marlin .22 semi auto with the tublar mag.. the one with the little squirrel carved on the pistol grip of the stock, and they only want $70 out the door. It is in the about the same condition as the 10/22......so with that being said I might wind up with two new (used) .22 rifles.

Guest c_o_jones

Buy it.

That is a great price, and the 10/22 has so many aftermarket custom doohickeys available for it

from barrels to buttpads that you can get option paralysis from having so many great choices.