Looking for a partner....

Anyone in Knoxville area have horses and does trailriding?..

I am looking for a buddy to go to Norris with on a regular basis.

I consider myself an intermediate rider.can ride western or english.

I have my own trailer( 2 horse BP) but can pick up someone who does not have one( just need to chip on gas a little if I have to pick up all the time. I ride a Tennessee Walking Horse...I.do like to stretch his.legs once in awhile..(lope)...I.can go during the week or on weekends...

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Know a couple of people but I never what/where they ride. I'm out in Nashville but have to work in Knoxville every other week for some things and I could get them to give you a call or get their number for you... One of them works in Knoxville, not sure where he rides or where his farm is at, another lady works in Clinton and I'm pretty sure her farm is in the county.

If you get way out east, my aunt eats lives sleeps horse stuff, she rides every second she can, we went riding with her last year and all the people she was around were extremely nice and helping us out (and laughing at me and the wife cause we had no idea what we were doing). I think they're in Bluffton SC, can't remember the name of the place, but it's a good 4-5 hours running 90+ most of the way from Knoxville.

Guest dubaholic2

I don't know if you're familiar with Baker's Creek in Greenback, but there are tons of equestrians there all through the week. They ride on TWRA land there.

I don’t ride anymore, but I watched the movie Secretariat (again) last night. I remember when he won the Triple Crown. Greatest race horse ever.

Which has nothing to do with you going riding, but it just seemed appropriate for this thread. biggrin.gif