Howdy from ET

Guest dotsun

Guest dotsun

Hey guys,

I just found this site yesterday and love it. I finished the app process for my ccw last week so now I'm playing the waiting game. It's nice to find some homies online in one place so I'll probably be sticking around for a bit. :)

Dave

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest GlocKingTN
Hope you are ready for a long wait? It's not really that long but it sure does seem that way!!! Welcome.

It seems like an eternity at first. Until you receive it, and then you realize it wasnt that long!:)

Guest dotsun

Wow, thanks for the quick and warm welcome! Yeah I was happy to read about alot of guys on here getting their permits in 6 weeks or so. I'm also the proud new owner of a Glock 26 that I just bought yesterday. So all I need now is the magic card and a decent holster.

Dave

Jackdog: Homie used loosely means local guys, at least the way I meant it. :)

• Administrator
Hey guys,

I just found this site yesterday and love it. I finished the app process for my ccw last week so now I'm playing the waiting game. It's nice to find some homies online in one place so I'll probably be sticking around for a bit. :)

Dave

Welcome, Dave! I had a friend growing up who's family owned a farm over in Clinton. I went down there once or twice to help out on the place. Fun stuff, but hard work!

Congrats on your recent CCW application. My wife's expecting hers any day now.

Guest jackdog

Just funning with ya Dave. Congratulations on the glock. Prior to carrying I would suggest you practice ,practice and practice. If you are new to Glock be damn careful. The key is never put your finger on the trigger till your on a suitable target. Be extremely careful during re holstering, seems like that is a cause of a lot ND's. Learn to use the glock trigger by many hours of safe dry fire practice.

Guest Boomhower

Welcome aboard....I've only been here a week or so now, but I'm glued every chance I get. Great board.

Where at in Clinton do you live?

Guest Boomhower

I'm not that familiar with Clinton, but I have been there a few times. I live in the Halls area of Knoxville not to far away.....The way the crow flys:D

• 11 months later...
Guest desireeharper1

jackdog- you know, "here's a shoutout to my homies"...

welcome! you can find some great info here. oh, if you try to post on the sell/trade a gun forum and you can't- it's probably because you haven't posted 10 times in other forums yet. i was puzzled at that.