Nashville/Clarksville Meet Sunday August 19th @ MCSC

Hello everyone.

I’m planning on a trip to the Montgomery County Shooting Complex this Sunday afternoon to do some plinking; if anyone would like to come along you are welcome to do so!

MCSC is in Southside TN about 10 miles SW of Clarksville and is one of the nicest outdoor facilities I’ve ever been to - I try to go every now and then even though is a bit of a drive for me. It’s run by the Tennessee Wildlife Resources Agency and they have ranges for archery, shotgun, pistol, rifle and clay (skeet, trap, sporting clays and five stand) – this link gives some details. http://shoottn.org/

I’m planning to be at the office to sign in at about 2PM and I'll bring a rifle and pistol or two but if there is enough interest we could also hit the skeet or trap fields

I'll post here what I'll be driving so I'm easy to locate...while not required, if you know you are going to come and you let me know I'll know to look for you. :)

Obviously, since this is an outdoor range this is subject to the weather but at least at the moment Sunday is looking pretty good.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 6.8 AR

I got new scope rings for my M1A and will be at the 100, but hopefully will be trying out the 400 for the first time.

I'll be in a blue BMW, work permitting.

If you were there then we must have missed each other. :)

I keep looking for a BMW but didn't see one...I and a couple for friends started on the 100YD rifle range then shifted to the pistol range - it was a good day to bee out shooting (but then again, that's almost always true).

I've got some friends wanting to so some skeet shooting - don't know how may skeet or trap shooters we have here but maybe some of us can get together to do that either at MCSC or the Nashville Gun Club!

Guest 6.8 AR

We did miss each other, and I was too tired to do anything. I drove out there and turned around and came home.

Sorry, I guess I'd been up too long.