Whats up with price of Sig 2022 in 9mm at PSA?

CJDore

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually just got my gun fund high enough to pay the 359+tic and transfer and went to order it today and noticed the price hike. I think that the gun is finally getting some good words spread about it and the price went up to the MSRP because people will pay it. I just have to keep looking for a used one or save up some more money. I will have one of these guns.

They run sales at a very low price to move inventory and then when the sale is over, they push the price back up. Whether its ammo, uppers, guns, parts, optics, etc.....it's so you'll jump at their sale rather than piddling, hemming, and hawing.

This handgun still shows that it is on sale but now not at the on sale price.....now at $430 with a msp of $494. i think Bud's now has a better price at $406.

I sure bet that PSA will not sell half as many 2022's at this price as they did at $359.

Edited by CJDore

Perhaps it is because the gun is an excellent, light weight, high-capacity handgun with good ergonomics, a smooth trigger, and consumer fears that such handguns might soon be targeted by anti-gun advocates. Theese factors coupled with flawless reliability, excellent accuracy, and inexpensive ammunition make for higher demand and everyone wants a bite of the pie. At least, that's wht I bought one and I'm certainly pleased with it.

PSA is currently running a 10% sell on pretty much everything. Brings the price of the 2022 to $387.

Thanks all.....I have to update and give PSA some props.....They actually reduced the sale price to $389 and then gave 10% off of that price to get the net to $350....too good of a price to pass up......it is on the way!