IDPA MATCH Jackson,Tn

WE shoot a IDPA match every 2nd Sun.at 2:00pm & 4th Sat.at 10:00am of every month in Jackson,Tn. located at Tenn.Sports Foundation www.tnsportsfoundation.org

Equipment needed 9mm or larger pistol or Revolver,holster,Double mag holster and 3-mags or speed loaders for Revolvers, Saftey glasses and hearing protection!!!! First time shooters shoot FREE !!!!!! $10.00 thereafter

and recomended joining IDPA membership $40.00 a year !!!!!

Come and enjoy the fun it's truly addictive !!!!!!

We run a COLD RANGE !!!!!!!!

Thanks

Carlton

Certified Saftey Officer

Edited by G17
Shooting Dates changed !!!!!
  • Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest RN MEDIC

Anyone of you who can make it to that shooting match/IDPA in Jackson will enjoy the event and the fellowship. Bunch of nice folks there, very courteous, mannerly, ladies will be treated MOST respectfully, new shooters welcome.

I shot there for years before ill health took me out of it. How I regret that I can no longer make the matches.

Respectfully, RNMEDIC

Guest RN MEDIC

Tower Climber, I'd guess there is some IDPA matches there somewhere. I know they shoot it at a range in/around Knoxville as a member of Tennesssee Firearms Assoc. I used to chat with a lot helped run/judge the match. As far as the personalities at the Jackson match, there are people there from all walks of life from professionals to laborers, plumbers to pharmacists,, etc. etc. Everyone is nice to everyone and the few ladies who come (usually they are wives, daughters, etc. of the guys there) are treated accordingly. It really is true that a well armed society is a polite society.

I really wish I could still shoot there and be a club member, but having even more heart trouble that I'm about to have more tests for and see cardiology AGAIN. Seems like I live in a clinic or operating room. <SIGH>.....

RN

• 2 years later...