Who in Middle Tn has 223/556 ammo in stock...

Guest Fruit jar

I was in Gulfport today, while taking a break I stepped into a gun shop. Wow, are they living fat on the hog. Blazer 9mm alum. case $29. per box. Blazer brass $35. Winchester white box .38 spl. $41. Federal K case 55 gr. $1500. As I was leaving, I held the door for a lady with 2 large bags. And she thanked me.

Guest carter

I've seen that huge bucket on academy's web site month and months ago... and thought oh my 6000 dollars :-x what else can i do with that money... worse comes to worse... i'll but 12,500 rounds of 22lr with a cmmg conversion 

manufactures still have plenty of ammo, walmart get there ammo just like they always have... the problem is the idiots buying all of it right when it comes in... i went to walmart this week and the guy told me they got 15 boxes of the winchester white box 555 count 22lr... with in 1 hour it was all gone... i haven't seen any for sale though thank goodness... hopefully they are shooting it... looks like Jphilips63 has most of it lol... they should do a show on guns and ammo horders... 

I have a dealership thru many suppliers and when they run sales I usually buy 5000-10,000 rnds at a time or get a deal on powder and buy a keg or two at a time. Same goes with primers I'll purchase 4-5 cases at a time. I don't have an FFL so I pay what you guys pay. I've been buying firearms now for 25 yrs and I typically avg 3 a month and I've probably sold off 30 at most. And I regret doing that. It's about looking forward and planning, I know many cant or don't have the opportunity to buy like I have. But ammo was cheap at one time. No excuses really.....

manufactures still have plenty of ammo, walmart get there ammo just like they always have... the problem is the idiots buying all of it right when it comes in... i went to walmart this week and the guy told me they got 15 boxes of the winchester white box 555 count 22lr... with in 1 hour it was all gone... i haven't seen any for sale though thank goodness... hopefully they are shooting it... looks like Jphilips63 has most of it lol... they should do a show on guns and ammo horders... 

no they dont i was in winchesters warehouse complex yesterday there was almost no ammo in stock and i got all the primers in the building