Memphis RK Gun show this weekend!!! WOW

Guest Will40-44-45-223

Guest Will40-44-45-223

OK every and I mean every vendor or private seller in there has AR/AK rifles/pistols marked wayyyyy up. Also anybody with mags and 223/556 7.62x39 ammo marked up ridiculously. Can't believe what the gun community is doing to its self.

Guest celler
[quote name='William_Munny' timestamp='1356433090' post='868290']Remember, in a truly free economy, it is only exhorbitatnt if no one is willing to pay for it.... as long as someone is willing to pay for whatever is being sold, it is a fair price...[/quote] +1
Guest MiniGunGal

As for the show in Knoxville.... This is an excerpt from the article WBIR.COM posted...

Knoxville gun show attracts large crowds
Submitted by John Henry
Saturday, December 29th, 2012, 11:47pm

Gun Vendor Mike Lett of Mike's Gun Room said he has seen gun sales increase by more than 30 percent since the shooting. He said many people are concerned as to how the federal government will approach gun control. However, he argues that guns are not the problem when it comes to violence.

"I spent 35 years at the sheriff's office of Knox County," he said. "I have never arrested a gun. I have arrested criminals with guns."

He said the federal government needs to tackle another problem instead.

"The biggest issue I see is on the mental health issue," he said.

Embolden added by MiniGunGal....

You gotta love our LE's outlook on where the REAL problems lie!  It's not the GUNS!!!  It's the CRIMINALS with GUNS!  Love ya Mike!  :usa: