Interesting -- Watch before it dissappears

Krull

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wx9GxXYKx_8

A lot of this I remember and then it just vanished........Im not saying i buy all of this --- but the facts on the guns seem to hard to look over.

The conspiracy theory crap i can do without -- i want to know what happened to the man in the woods.......and why they are pinning this on a gun that was locked in a trunk.

Edited by Krull
  • Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeh I know. I'm just going to write it up as more BS, because you can't prove anything, so The Magical Mystery Tour continues.

Paul is dead, or was it John?

I agree with you that there is so much crap that doesn't add up. There are several things that continue to make me scratch

my head, especially the Medical Examiner who can't even get his lines right to the AC360 interview, which I hadn't seen

before. I said my piece in another thread. Not going to get into this.

I will agree on this much without any problem, that we will never know what really went on other than the fact that people died.

A bunch of crap from the media, and maybe they had help with it.

Edited by 6.8 AR
People died for sure, that is without a doubt. What about the man in the woods ..... That is the first thing I read when I starting following the incident that terrible day. And what about the 2 then 4 then the AR talk. As you stated we will never know but one thing is for sure, there are a whole lot of holes in this "closed" case.

The man in the woods had dropped his child off for school. He heard the shots and was going around the school to try to get inside. He was apprehended and later released.

As for the rest of it - I'll keep my opinions to myself. Now, where did I put my Reynolds Wrap?...

Edited by Red Haired Girl

The man in the woods had dropped his child off for school. He heard the shots and was going around the school to try to get inside. He was apprehended and later released.

As for the rest of it - I'll keep my opinions to myself. Now, where did I put my Reynolds Wrap?...

My guess is that it was a legit man that probably headed for the hills literally when he heard gunshots going off, and with all the conspiracy theories, if you were that guy, would you really want anyone to know your name? My guess is probably not.

There are a lot of issues with the story, but I think people are focusing too much on some random aspect that is probably a moot pont.

The man in the woods has been debunked. It was a concerned parent. He was identified by name on police radio.

I read he was coming to the school to bake gingerbread stuff and heard the shooting before he got in and bugged out, don't remember whether it was said at the time he was parent or not.   Was that just part of the early poor reporting?

The man in the woods has been debunked. It was a concerned parent. He was identified by name on police radio.

Proabably -- but what a day to be dressed in camo

Edited by Krull

The bottom line is based off of evidence i see -- the AR had nothing to do with anything.  Isnt that what this is all about anyway? The "military assault" rifles that are evil and killing our kids?  THIS is what i want to know.  THe AR was clearly in the truck of the car located HOURS after the shooting.  Did he run back out and place it there -- then run back in and shoot himself?  Was there ever even an AR there? I think the changes we are about to see cramed down our throats we deserve to know the truth.  Was it 4 handguns and an AR -- Was it 2 handguns? Was it a shotgun and an AR as originally reported? I want the facts as to why they are taking away people rights to purchase these evil "assault" rifles..... I own 4 of them -- so i would like to know.

Edited by Krull