gun/ammo cabinet

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest I_AM_WOOD

I have a cheaper 10 gun cabinet I got at walmart a few years ago and a smaller 5 pistol one. Both have a bolt that covers all three sides and with a little creative bolting to the wall and concreting into the slab floor it would take a very motivated thief to take the safe. plus I like having the guns spilt up that way they might only get half the collection or I caused twice the trouble for them.

edit: I guess I need to change contacts and read slower-- Just get some dry boxes in the hunting department.

my title is a bit misleading. i need a CABINET for storing only ammo and accessories(range bag and the stuff that goes in it) and magazines.

by semi-secure, i mean one that has a basic keyed lock like a steel cabinet to store tools in the garage in but much more sturdier. i will get a separate gun safe for the guns, but i cant find a safe that isnt excessively expensive($2-3k++) that has much storage space for ammo.

Stack On makes a bunch of varying sized cabinets/lockers.

:bowrofl: Stack on makes a small locker that should work well. And they are pretty cheap. I have a larger stack on locker for all my guns. It's definately not a safe, but it gets the job done until i can get one

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.