USPSA or IDPA Shooters

Guest Ramtough47

Guest Ramtough47

Alright guys i am a "gamer". I don't hide it,not afraid of it. Who else out there is with me.

I shoot once a month up at Dickson with the North Tennessee Practical Shooter's[NTPS] club....anyone else around there that knows of this club or shoots there also?

I also shoot once a month over in West Tn. at the the Jackson,Tn. IDPA club....anyone else every shot there or wants to?

Let me here from all the Gamer's out there[Yeager eat your heart out]

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ramtough47

Dave how is everything.Are you telling me that Allen and myself are the only two that are not ashamed to be labled a gamer....come on now i have seen you shoot...i've watched you compete.....gamer,and a good one a that.

Guest Ramtough47

I hear you loud and clear on giving Allen some of your hard earned money. If i don't give Allen some of my money "monthly" i feel like something is wrong.

Guest David Nsh

I wouldn't call myself a "gamer" I just competed in my first local match, I didn't do so well 14 out of 15, but its addictive, I'm driving either to Jackon or Manchester this weekend for a match

Guest MidTNShooter

Okay, Okay Okay...... Let the shooting begin ! See Ya'll in Dickson Feb.10-11th. Hide the automobiles and small animals, 'cause I cometh to embarrass myself. Let's see how the Steyr competes againsts Count's Glock ?

Take Care,

MidTNShooter

Guest Ramtough47

MDTNShooter check your PM for my reply.If it didn't go thru PM me back.I look forward to shooting with you...you will be fine...just be careful and have fun.

No, the demon thing got started by my dad when I was little. He used to call me his speed demon, then somehow it got shortened to demon.

I'm Donnie. I've shot up at Mid TN Shooters a few times. I shot my Kimber Eclipse up there till I got rid of it. Last time I went up there, I shot my ported XD. It started "snowing" on me in the bus.

So, at Mid TN Shooters, is the IDPA still on the 2nd and 3rd Sunday of every month??? I looked on the website and it's still got the 2006 schedule up. I just got another 1911 so I'll be "legal" again and won't have to shoot the ported pistol.

Did very many people show up for the 3gun match??? I asked Dan O. if he was going and he said that if it was cold, he'd stay at home.

So, at Mid TN Shooters, is the IDPA still on the 2nd and 3rd Sunday of every month???

2nd Sunday is IDPA @ MTSC. They are dropping the 3rd Sunday IDPA shoot.:( 4th Sunday is USPSA.

Did very many people show up for the 3gun match??? I asked Dan O. if he was going and he said that if it was cold, he'd stay at home.

~20 showed up and had a BLAST!!!! All I can say about Dan is BIG SISSY!!! :up:

I guess we need to pitch in and get Dan a jacket. I was expecting him to show up wearing just a T Shirt like he normally does when everyone else is wearing a jacket.

Guest Ramtough47

OK all you gamers and shooters, this weekend at Dickson[sat. & Sunday] and if you around Jackson,Tn. This Saturday they will shoot a IDPA match.The match at Dickson will be USPSA.

COME ON OUT!!!

Guest Ramtough47

MidTnShooter how was your "openning" at the Dickson range.

I am assuming you shot Saturday.

I was there Sunday and shot both Production[in the morning] and Limited 10[in the afternoon].Big round count,and what did you think about "Get back down to earth" course of fire with the "Texas Star" so far back.