Nashville Armory IDPA March 26th - 6:45 PM

Nashville Armory IDPA night is upon us! March 26th - 6:45 PM. Shooting starts at 7:00! For all beginners and new shooters to the Nashville Armory you'll want to be there before hand (6:15 - 6:30) to watch the mandatory range safety video and get the IDPA safety brief.

COF:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/12417854/IDPA_COF_20120326.pdf

Description:

Starting position is at P1, hands relaxed by shooter’s side.
At the buzzer, draw and engage T1-T2 with two rounds each from
the left side of the barrels.

While moving to P2, engage T3-T4.
From P2, engage T5-T6. ONLY T4 may be re-engaged from cover.

Description:

At the buzzer, draw and engage T1-T2 with two rounds each.
Move to P2 and engage T3-T4.
Move to P3 and engage T5.
Advance to P4 and engage T6 from the left side of the barrels.

Description:

At the buzzer, draw and engage T1 with THREE rounds from either
side of barricade.

Advance to P2 and engage remaining targets with three rounds
each, slicing the pie. Shooter MUST treat the edge of the window
as cover. (Do not stand directly in front of window.)

Guest MikRo
In the Description of the COF you are specifying how many rounds you are allowed to fire on T1 & T2 of Stage 1 and Stage 2 and all Targets of Stage 3. Isn't that limiting the number of shots you are allowed? Edited by MikRo

We are just specifying how many good hits must be on the target.  You can make up shots if you miss.  In the description we tell you it is Vickers Count.  

If we specified that you could only shoot two or three shots at any given target then you would be penalized for additional shots.  We will always specify in the instructions if it is Limited Vickers.

In the Description of the COF you are specifying how many rounds you are allowed to fire on T1 & T2 of Stage 1 and Stage 2 and all Targets of Stage 3. Isn't that limiting the number of shots you are allowed? 

Unfortunately, the business trip that caused me to miss the match will have me out of town the rest of the week. I'll have to obtain the scoresheets after I return, so it's going to be awhile before I post scores this time. Sorry, folks. I hope you enjoyed the match. I will email the scores when I'm done.
-David

Match was great, I really enjoyed it. Flubbed the first stage but it seems I always do. I liked the change up from the 2 rounds per target to 3 on stage three, helped me not get locked into one pattern and the "far" first target was nice too. Had a lot of fun and enjoyed the company, thanks all!

Unfortunately, the business trip that caused me to miss the match will have me out of town the rest of the week. I'll have to obtain the scoresheets after I return, so it's going to be awhile before I post scores this time. Sorry, folks. I hope you enjoyed the match. I will email the scores when I'm done.
-David

7:42 pm friday night.

Get off plane, go get score sheets, go home, immediately post scores, now visit with family....... :wave:

Edited by ToysRUs

Heh.  Believe me, I understand the urge to see those scores right away.  IDPA folks are competitive people and want to see how they stack up.

I just need to get those score sheets from Mick this weekend and I'll type them up right away.  Stay tuned...