Anyone around Chattanooga interested in splitting a order from Black Bullets Int'l?

Guest mechanically

Guest mechanically
While there's a wait for their product, looks like it's not too long.

I haven't tried them yet, but I think the price is right. I'll probably go for 9, 40, and 45, so if any neighbors would care to join in, it might be enough to push me over the edge and get an order in queue.

I like the idea of supporting some fellow Tennessee folk too...

So, any takers?
  • Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Mike P

So those are the shipped prices? I might like to try a case{3500} of the 9mm 125RN's. I will consider it.

Edit: You say split. What size order are you wanting to split? I'd only be interested in 9mm.

Edited by Mike P
Guest mechanically

So, after doing my homework, it looks like shipping is included in the price! TN residents pay tax, but I was thinking some local folk could share shipping, and my plan isn't really helpful to anyone, since the shipping is included. 

I'll probably be ordering in a could weeks, which should keep me in supply for a while. I've got to work through some current stock first. 

If any of you are just interested in trying a handful, let me know, and I'll share some whenever I get around to ordering my own. 

I guess if I'm going to try to organize a little group buy in the future, I should make sure it's not more hassle for the participants than just buying their own!!!   :rofl:

Guest Grout

Those are very attractive prices for coated bullets shipped.

Has anyone on the board used them?

I've used these type (coated) bullets from Precision and Master Blaster in the past with good results. I ordered 1K of the Black Bullet Int. .45 acp 230 gr rn.I loaded up 100 of them using 5.4 grs of 231.Accuracy was good and the smoke was less than expected.If I'm not mistaken Black Bullet Int. used to be Master Blaster up in Wa.. but the business and equipment was sold and changed hands a couple of times and ended up here in Tn.