3 GUN MATCHES AT PURYEAR TN

Guest TNGUNRUNNER45ACP

Guest TNGUNRUNNER45ACP

I just wanted to mention that there are monthly 3 gun matches held at the Henry County Gun Club WWW.HCGC.NET every month the forth Saturday of every month starting in Sept., with the Oct match reserved for a late afternoon/Night match. These were scheduled for every month but due to the match director coming down with pneumona he was not able to setup the July and August matches.

There will be 5 - 7 stages at each match. Almost every match will have at least one transition stage involving all three weapons. The cost is $15 and any constructive suggestions or critiques are always welcomed. :shrug:

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Price is Right and the number of stages looks good. Do you happen to have any electronic copies of your COF's. I would just come and see for myself but it's a pretty good haul for me... Also do you post your 3 Gun Scores? I see the IDPA posted.

Thanks

• 5 weeks later...
Guest wintermute

I wish I lived closer to the HC Gun Club. I'm out in East TN, but made the trip out for an Appleseed Event. Very nice range with friendly people!

• 1 month later...
I wish I lived closer to the HC Gun Club. I'm out in East TN, but made the trip out for an Appleseed Event. Very nice range with friendly people!

Yes indeed, HCGC is where I took my safety course for the carry permit

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.