What happened to the rest of this story? And why are the Gun Grabbers not jumping on it.

Guest TankerHC

Guest TankerHC

Maybe I missed it. So you have a guy, in broad daylight, walking around Philadelphia emptying AK magazines, 4 shootings in 2 days. One shooting they found 22 shell casings, another one they found over 40 shell casings. The guy starts shooting people with an "Assault RIfle" a week and a half after major gun legislation is voted on. Why didnt we hear about this all over the news? Where was Pelosi, Manchin, Reid, Feinstien, The Brady Bunch and all the others? Wouldn't this have "proved" their point? Why is it I can only find the stories written about it in Philly newspapers that started on the 26th and ended on the 27th with the 4th shooting and cannot find one more article? No followups? No gun grabbers using this in response to anti gun legislation?

It appears this just "quietly went away".

Either that or I missed the outcome.

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/High-Powered-Weapon-Philadelphia-Four-Shootings-Missing-M16-204898451.html

Edited by TankerHC
  • Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest KCampbell
That's kinda weird. I didn't have a clue this even happened until I read this. The most recent info I could quickly find was on 4/27

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
Edited by KCampbell

It looks like they are not reporting on "street crime". I have read several local stories from around the country that have involved rifles with high cap mags and that is as far as it get. I have noticed that most if not all articles have used the term "street crime". Maybe it is so commonplace in those areas it is not sensational enough. There is more  of a story when the witness can say "i can't believe it happened here, it is so quiet around here"

It looks like they are not reporting on "street crime". I have read several local stories from around the country that have involved rifles with high cap mags and that is as far as it get. I have noticed that most if not all articles have used the term "street crime". Maybe it is so commonplace in those areas it is not sensational enough. There is more of a story when the witness can say "i can't believe it happened here, it is so quiet around here"

Exactly, in some areas crime specifically with firearms involved are so common in areas that the media outlets ignore it. Unless it is in a "quiet neighborhood" or a child is involved.