The TV whore is at it again. He would be the worst broker.

Guest 6.8 AR

Guest 6.8 AR

John McCain, while talking out of both sides of his mouth, says America has lost its credibility, due to

policies by this administration. It goes a lot farther than just Obama's policies toward the middle east,

and John McCain's policy toward the area is right up there with Obama, one minute, while people like

Rand Paul tried to stop aid.

Get your finger out of your ass, McCain. Licking it, instead before sticking it in the wind, will achieve

better results for when you like to change your mind with the political winds.

http://www.politico.com/blogs/politico-live/2013/08/mccain-us-lost-credibility-on-egypt-170724.html?hp=r1

And, as far as him being some kind of broker, look to his leadership with immigration laws. I can't

understand why Arizona keeps him as their senator. Of course, there are many other players in the game,

but he always finds a camera to get in front of. Without fail.

If and when he runs for office again the RNC NeoCons will tout him as the savior of Conservatives and all of the Republicans will vote for him again. All of this will be touted by the GOP  as lies by the Liberal media and deny he ever said any of these things.

This is exactly what voting pure party line has gotten us. Living lies.

Democrats do the same thing. Both parties are  packs of liars and crooks.

Edited by wjh2657
  • Like 1

This is the man who halted his campaign against the man who would become the worst president ever in order to travel to Washington to work out how to give a trillion dollars of our money to rich people. It's time he went away.

Sometimes I wonder if McCain had won in 08 if we would have been any better off? :shrug:

Nah. We'd just be blaming someone else for the same stuff. The things that are going on right now that I really have a problem with didn't spring up from one administration or political party. It has to have come from a collaboration of powerful people and I think it stinks.

Sometimes I wonder if McCain had won in 08 if we would have been any better off? :shrug:

That depends.  We wouldn't have had Obamacare, which would be a plus.  However, we would have been at war with every country you could think of.  Personally, I think McCain is one of the most dangerous politicians in office.

Guest ThePunisher

Nah. We'd just be blaming someone else for the same stuff. The things that are going on right now that I really have a problem with didn't spring up from one administration or political party. It has to have come from a collaboration of powerful people and I think it stinks.

Yeh, you may be right. I believe that most of the powerful politicians including Obama are lackeys for some secret powerful groups that may well be in control of world events. At the moment, it appears the Utopians are in control of America.