A Sunday afternoon with 2 Baers

Guest TresOsos

Guest TresOsos

Finally got out to my place and got in some pistola practice.
This isn't a range report just an excuse to post a few pictures.
Its been such a rainy spring and summer that my range time has
be limited this summer. More time spent on the bush hog cutting
than shooting it seems like. Hope you enjoy.

First picture 2 Qs at approx 7 yards, 2 to the left target, 2 to the right target and then 2 to the plate in the middle , plate at 20 yards. Drawing from Serpa holster and all reloads are speed reloads. Picture was taken after about 36 mags. Using Les Baer SS Custom Carry.

825_1_zps2e6379e5.jpg

This picture is the second setup, single Q at 10 yards the 2 plates at about 20 yards, one to the left one to the right.
Draw put 2 in the Q, then 2 on the left plate, then 2 on the right plate. Do that for 9 mags or so then switch.
2 to the Q, then 2 to the right plate then 2 to the left plate.

825_2_zps59b4070d.jpg

This is a close up of the Q after 18 mags of the above drill using my Baer PII, built and aquired in 1997.

825_3_zps2845b0f0.jpg

Next 2 pics are of my dirty Baers, SS Custom Carry had 304 shot through it with zero malfunctions and the
PII had 232 shoot through it with no malfuctions.

This is how I like to spend at least one day on the weekend a couple of times a month if I can.

Top is CC Custom Carry, bottom is PII.

CC-PII_8_25_zps0a791222.jpg

Left is SS CC and right is PII.

CC-PII_8_25a_zpscaa85935.jpg

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic