WHY I AM VOTING DEMOCRAT

Guest nraforlife

Guest nraforlife

WHY I AM VOTING DEMOCRAT

I'm voting Democrat because I believe the government will do a better job of spending the money I earn than I would.

I'm voting Democrat because freedom of speech is fine as long as nobody except white Christian men are offended by it.

I'm voting Democrat because when we pull out of Iraq I trust that the bad guys will stop what they're doing because they now think we're good people.

I'm voting Democrat because I believe that people who can't tell us if it will rain on Friday CAN tell us that the polar ice caps will melt away in ten years if I don't start driving a Prius.

I'm voting Democrat because I'm not concerned about the slaughter of millions of babies so long as we keep all death row inmates alive.

I'm voting Democrat because I believe that business should not be allowed to make profits for themselves. They need to break even and give the rest away to the government for redistribution as THEY see fit.

I'm voting Democrat because I believe three or four pointy headed elitist liberals need to rewrite the Constitution every few days to suit some fringe kooks who would NEVER get their agendas past the voters.

I'm voting Democrat because I believe that when the terrorists don't have to hide from us over there, when they come over here I don't want to have any guns in the house to fight them off with.

I'm voting Democrat because I love the fact that I can now marry whatever I want. I've decided to marry my horse.

I'm voting Democrat because I believe oil companies' profits of 5% on a gallon of gas are obscene but the government taxing the same gallon of gas at 15% isn't.

Makes ya wonder why anyone would EVER vote Republican, now doesn't it? :up:

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Went to McDonalds today.

Girl behind the counter was talking to a customer. I heard this crap

"My momma watches CNN every day and said Bush signed a bill today to give everyone 1000 dollars by labor day! He's just ripping off Obama! But I'll take it!" (Congress has been on Vacation for two weeks... how did that bill get passed?)

"Yeah, and Obama gonna give us another 1000 in November, for Christmas shopping!" (They passed that bill, too? Great!)

"Obama's gonna win, nobody wants Hillary, and McCain lost when he said he'd keep troops in Iran for 100 years!" (Obama's running against Hillary still? And McCain already lost? And when did we go to war with IRAN?)

Then they started bitching about "Rich people" and how much they make (She makes 8.50 an hour, he makes 12 dollars an hour. They said it several times, loudly) I wanted to go ask them if they'd ever worked for a POOR PERSON. No? Poor People don't own companies, and feed the economy and provide work for morons like you.

I also wanted to ask them what they think Obama is gonna do about Russian troops marching on Atlanta.

That's who's gonna vote for Obama. People that have no clue who they're voting for. They're just gonna vote for the guy that promises the poor people the most free money.

Guest Bronker
Went to McDonalds today.

"My momma watches CNN every day and said Bush signed a bill today to give everyone 1000 dollars by labor day! He's just ripping off Obama! But I'll take it!" (Congress has been on Vacation for two weeks... how did that bill get passed?)

"Yeah, and Obama gonna give us another 1000 in November, for Christmas shopping!" (They passed that bill, too? Great!)

"Obama's gonna win, nobody wants Hillary, and McCain lost when he said he'd keep troops in Iran for 100 years!" (Obama's running against Hillary still? And McCain already lost? And when did we go to war with IRAN?)

Then they started bitching about "Rich people" and how much they make (She makes 8.50 an hour, he makes 12 dollars an hour. They said it several times, loudly) I wanted to go ask them if they'd ever worked for a POOR PERSON. No? Poor People don't own companies, and feed the economy and provide work for morons like you.

I also wanted to ask them what they think Obama is gonna do about Russian troops marching on Atlanta.

That's who's gonna vote for Obama. People that have no clue who they're voting for. They're just gonna vote for the guy that promises the poor people the most free money.

Hey Loki...

Man, call me the next time you are at the Dickson McDonald's:D

We'll do lunch.

Unless I'm working for a poor man that owns my company...wait that's me! And I'd not tolerate that attitude very long...

Guest unreconstructed1
This reminds me of my last days at TVA. WBNP. We had a bunch of resent high school grads who believed that Japan bomb New York to start WW II.:)

god, everybody knows that Germany bombed Pearl Harbor to start WW2...:up:

Guest Bronker
god, everybody knows that Germany bombed Pearl Harbor to start WW2...:screwy:

No, it was Canada. Duh! Good thing President Benjamin Franklin signed the Treaty of Gettysburg to get us out of that one...

The Aztecs were amassing...

Guest GUTTERbOY
Went to McDonalds today.

So sad, yet so true.

I propose we make a slight change to the voting process. From now on, in order to be eligible to vote, you must pass a polygraph test. Nothing fancy... in fact, I think just one question will be sufficient for a pass/fail.

"What's more important to you: Freedom, or 22" rimz?"

If necessary, I suppose we could add more questions, though.

"Have you ever used the phrase 'my baby's daddy' in a sentence?"

"How many seasons did The Jerry Springer Show run for?"

:screwy:

Guest Mugster
Went to McDonalds today.

Sounds like rome in its waning years. Considering who we are at war with, the barbarians might sack Atlanta yet.

Guest Ghostrider
Sounds like rome in its waning years. Considering who we are at war with, the barbarians might sack Atlanta yet.

Why does the truth of that statement suddenly make me want to order more ammo? Am I clinging too bitterly to my guns and religion? Or am I just clinging to the rights guaranteed me as a citizen to have guns, and religion, and to damn well cling any way I feel to anything I damn well please?

Guest eyebedam
This reminds me of my last days at TVA. WBNP. We had a bunch of resent high school grads who believed that Japan bomb New York to start WW II.:drama:
god, everybody knows that Germany bombed Pearl Harbor to start WW2...:screwy:
No, it was Canada. Duh! Good thing President Benjamin Franklin signed the Treaty of Gettysburg to get us out of that one...

The Aztecs were amassing...

Damn I thought George Bush was behind the WW2 Bombing. He gets blamed for everything else.

Guest GUTTERbOY

Hasn't Atlanta already been overrun by barbarians?

Guest Mugster
yahooanswer.jpg

:D

The sad thing is, the 50% of the population not even on the internet is probably even dumber. Ya gotta wonder if there was a surge in recruiting caused by the georgia invasion.

I also wanted to ask them what they think Obama is gonna do about Russian troops marching on Atlanta

and what is Bush gonna do...LOL..if Russians decide to come to Atlanta, they wont be marching, trust me...

Db

Guest GLOCK2340

I'M VOTING DEMOCRAT BECAUSE I HAVE NO COMMON SENSE AND NEED EVERY DECISION MADE FOR ME BY THE GOVERNMENT!!!;)

Since when did it become cool to be an idiot, and drink the barackstar koolaid?:up:

Guest unreconstructed1
Yeah, wasn't that in 1864... :up:

wow, I'm gald someone said it besides me.

As far as purchases, none. no amount of gear, no accesories, and no gadget can make up for a lack of knowledge. If you know how to survive, you will survive. If you don't then you probably won't.

wow, I'm gald someone said it besides me.

As far as purchases, none. no amount of gear, no accesories, and no gadget can make up for a lack of knowledge. If you know how to survive, you will survive. If you don't then you probably won't.

Yeah, I couldn't resist.

After living up north in Detroit for three years and everytime I was proven right (so constantly :P) the yankees told me "well, we won the war!"

Guest unreconstructed1
Yeah, I couldn't resist.

After living up north in Detroit for three years and everytime I was proven right (so constantly :D) the yankees told me "well, we won the war!"

you know I just realized that the last half of my last post probably doesn't make any sense in this thread. at the time I posted it, I thought that I was in the "if Obama wins" thread. wow, I feel like a dumbass now...

anyway, I know what you mean. I am an outspoken southerner, and I normally get into those "we won the war" conversations, with people thinking that it is somehow "cute" I normally just smile, tip my hat, and tell them "yup, and that proves to me that god has a sense of humor" and then walk away. Once they figure out what that means you should see the look on their faces...:P:doh::mad: