L.W. Seecamp

greenego

I saw this gun in an article in Aug/Sept issue of Concealed Carry "Carrying Comfortably". Looks like it comes in two calibers 32 and 380. Anyone own one of these? Looks like it would be a good backup and easy to carry.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I do not own one but I know someone who does.

It is IMHO the highest ranking pocket pistol out there. High dollar, and you have to wait on one, I believe they are special order only. Forget the plastic knock off LCP, the Seecamp is way better. But you also get to pick your own serial number as a bonus. Dang nice gun.

Guest REDDOG79

My HCP Instructors had one each and let some of us try them out after our class. I want one but haven't gotten to it yet. Anyone know what they are going for now??? I may have to start a Seecamp savings account soon

Guest tjbert47

NAA Guardian is an excelant firearm high quality and flawless in operation. If you are thinking seecamp you owe it to yourself to look at the NAA Guardian in 380 or 32acp. I have the 32acp myself.

These guns are as good and handle just like the seecamp for just under $400.

Edited by tjbert47
I laughed out loud when I read this response to a question about why they don't have sights on the Seecamp pistols.

This was taken from their FAQ page.

Holy crap the FAQ does say this!!!! LOLOL!!!

and can someone with a seecamp take a picture of their gun from a 45 degree angle??? I gotta see that!

Edited by fizik

Some people swear by the Seecamp. I know one of the guys here has two.

I've handled one but never fired it.

I think the Kel-Tec P3AT or LCP has pretty much the same use as the Seecamps, cost a lot less and handle more cartridges, as Jackdog points out.

It's a matter of how willing you are to pay for a gun. The Seecamps have an obvious quality advantage. But the P3AT and LCP work fine.

Guest eyebedam
Some people swear by the Seecamp. I know one of the guys here has two.

I've handled one but never fired it.

I think the Kel-Tec P3AT or LCP has pretty much the same use as the Seecamps, cost a lot less and handle more cartridges, as Jackdog points out.

It's a matter of how willing you are to pay for a gun. The Seecamps have an obvious quality advantage. But the P3AT and LCP work fine.

+1000;)

Guest REDDOG79
.32 - MSRP $446.25

.380 - MSRP $795.00

Wonder why the 350$ difference between the two calibers???

guess I will have to start a savings plan if I am to get one